Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
195 posts

Re: Savage Manor Improvements Wanted

Nov 13, 2012

Hey Joey keep the riddles coming. I am a huge fan of  games that makes you use some intellect. The next time let us figure the riddles out don't give hints or anything.  Also add some extra stuff like a person in the house when we get there and runs in the kitchen through that mysterious door and we have to figure out why he or she is there and why is he or she at Savage Manor. Just keep the story going.

Message 11 of 13 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

nDreams_Joey wrote:
Hey guys, a quick one. Im looking at getting a couple of rewards done that fit in the style of Savage Manor, a couple of furniture items so nothing as elaborate as a LMO I'm afraid. Hopefully will get sign off on it this week so, I am listening.

Joey

How about some male and female robes? So I may feel like a Sir as I roam my Manor. 

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 12 of 13 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4523 posts

Apr 22, 2013

nDreams_Joey wrote:
Hey guys, a quick one. Im looking at getting a couple of rewards done that fit in the style of Savage Manor, a couple of furniture items so nothing as elaborate as a LMO I'm afraid. Hopefully will get sign off on it this week so, I am listening.

Joey

Did anyone get these rewards?

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 13 of 13 (65 Views)
0 Likes