Wastelander
837 posts

Re: Saluting Jersquall

[ Edited ]
Jul 20, 2012

I remember Jersquall was the 1st HCV I meet on home when they started giving tours when the mansion came out. What ever you do here on out good luck  Much respect./ O yeah GW & the home staff should hook you up for a job well done.

Message 21 of 196 (333 Views)
Fender Bender
3272 posts

Jul 20, 2012

Congratulation and enjoy your retirement... on Home I hope Smiley Wink 

Did'nt matter if we agreed or not on any subject. I knew you were giving the time of day. A rare quality on forums. Objective, honest and helpfull.

Never had the chance to meet you on Home, beside special events. But on here you were ( and will be I hope) true to your reputation.

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 22 of 196 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
3699 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 20, 2012

Jersquall has done so much for the community, and for others outside of Home with many things. I photoshopped something special just for Jers and wanted to quote a movie along with it - because this says it best:

"Because he's the hero Gothic.. erm.. PSHome deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. The Home Knight."

JersTheHomeKNight.jpg

Note: This image is actually 864x1280 so I had to edit the size so it wouldn't be too large. I placed the buildings, Jers avatar, fog, sparks, made the Home logo on fire added the text, etc. Compare this to the actual Dark Knight movie poster and you'll understand this poster best.

Thanks Jers!

Message 23 of 196 (333 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Jul 20, 2012

So many tours!! Ty, crazy_kracker1 Smiley Happy

crazy_kracker1 wrote:

I remember Jersquall was the 1st HCV I meet on home when they started giving tours when the mansion came out. What ever you do here on out good luck  Much respect.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 24 of 196 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Jul 20, 2012

Home is my home. Great people, appreciate your post. Thank you.

Dr_Do-Little wrote:

Congratulation and enjoy your retirement... on Home I hope Smiley Wink 

Did'nt matter if we agreed or not on any subject. I knew you were giving the time of day. A rare quality on forums. Objective, honest and helpfull.

Never had the chance to meet you on Home, beside special events. But on here you were ( and will be I hope) true to your reputation.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 25 of 196 (306 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
555 posts

Jul 20, 2012
Jer, I've only had the chance to interact with you a very short time but as a lurker here I've followed you on the forums. Wait, that sounded totally stalkerish lol.

In all seriousness, very best wishes on your future endeavors and I look forward to seeing you in Home. B
Photobucket
Message 26 of 196 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
760 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 21, 2012

Jersquall wrote:

Kamo snuck in here to post Smiley Surprised Hiya!!

KamoKarnage wrote:

Thank you for all you've done in Home in the past, present and what you'll continue to do in the future!  Smiley Happy

Ha!  Yup, had to pop in and wish a fellow Home "Vet" a proper and deserving salute!  Smiley Tongue

Message 27 of 196 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Jul 20, 2012

wow, Soph.. Just to cool.

It was hard becoming a leader of the HCVs. I questioned it a bunch. You helped me take that step that I couldn't. So many stories I could tell of hardship, sadness and hard work. seen it all and more. Thank you above all.

It has been a journey guys. knowing things way before they happen. Watching home unfold. channeling events and tours and other things so that you all can enjoy home more. It was hard and blood, sweat and tears later I would do it all again without a question.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 28 of 196 (282 Views)
VP of Gaming
34148 posts

Jul 20, 2012

Jersquall wrote:

SE, You have known me the longest here going way back since we were at GameShark.  and yes my friend I own you home time. Years fly by brother' sorry. Thinking FF14 in Nov? Smiley Very Happy 

meh you dont owe me time. although i do accept cash. Smiley Tongue

funny thing, you not being a HCV anymore doesnt really effect me.

i mean ive always just seen you as a friend, so HCV or not youre just the same person ive always known. Smiley Tongue

but you did a good job at being a HCV and helped out a lot, more than we know im sure. so it is a loss regardless.

Message 29 of 196 (280 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Jul 20, 2012

Thank you! scared now >.> LOL Smiley Very Happy

Miss_Ann_Thrope wrote:
Jer, I've only had the chance to interact with you a very short time but as a lurker here I've followed you on the forums. Wait, that sounded totally stalkerish lol.

In all seriousness, very best wishes on your future endeavors and I look forward to seeing you in Home. B

HomeStationMagazine
Message 30 of 196 (276 Views)
0 Likes