Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: SUGGESTIONS for September

Sep 21, 2012

Lil_The_Pill wrote:

mermaid_by_pascalblanche_1.jpg

Simply love that image LiL! Smiley Happy

I found one I love too. Wow I'd love this one with appropriate emotes for swimming at a beach near us. 

mermaid

Message 101 of 201 (327 Views)
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Sep 21, 2012

IBTwiggit wrote:

(copied from the main thread)

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned these before, but in the event that they have, then I apologize for just re-sating them.

I've been around here for a short time, and I understand programming and design takes a while, but with that said, I have a few suggestions that I think might make things a little more fun.

1: A gesture store. I know some outfits come with new gestures, and some items do the same, but for those with normal avatars, they are stuck pretty much with the gestures they start with. A gesture store would allow individuals to pick up new dance moves or general actions. I noticed some requests for the ability to lay down, so that could make a good new pose?

On the subject of gestures, what about interactive gestures? Like hand shakes and high fives? Restrictions can be placed, like you can only interacte, gesture wise, with people on your friends list, to avoid everyone running around touching eachother.

That's an awesome idea! Been bored with Home for quite a while due to not being able to really do anything except walk and do the gestures that are 2 years old, they get boring. All the items I have bought I can just stare at wondering, was this worth the money?

Point being we need more interactivity, if we're going to believe this is a virtual world, it has to feel like we can do more than just walk around and stare at things. 

Maybe if there were poses or gestures for sale, it would intice the developers to create more! 

Message 102 of 201 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Sep 22, 2012

Since September is back to school month for many kids. Let's have a back to school celebration! Mainly for the adults on Home celebrating there being less kids on. Man LOL

bobs fed signature
Message 103 of 201 (277 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Sep 22, 2012

How bout, we shut the camera views on the "Back Soon"  I think, it's rather annoying it views like that, just because we are away.  Shut it off!!!   Smiley Happy

Message 104 of 201 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
46 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 23, 2012

give us options to name our own companions and a space for hunting wildlife, deer, turkey etc

Message 105 of 201 (226 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28554 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 24, 2012

Please pass this on to the Loot and Crackle people:

I enjoy the posters that we are given while watching certain movies. Though we can download the posters on our own, the posters we are given are usually clearer to see. I have no issue here. But I think it would be cool if in addition to the posters we were given movie props or ornaments from the movies we are viewing. Clothes, furniture, an item that a character in the movie may have held or used.

Imagine receiving Norman Bates' taxidermy collection, to hang on our walls or place on a table, while viewing Psycho (I know, Psycho isn't available)? Or a shard of kryptonite when watching a Superman movie (I know, this isn't there too)? You get the idea...

Anything is possible. Certainly the studios might agree to this? A licensed product with hardly any effort on their end?

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 106 of 201 (209 Views)
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Sep 23, 2012

Maybe some graduation gowns and caps at some point before the end of the school year. Maybe to encourage the kids to stay in school. And they could have their own litte graduation ceremony on Home with their friends if they wanted too. Maybe some prom items too. Also I would like to see a first person view added to our avatars. The 3rd person view is good but a first person view makes it even better. And so many games have both nowadays.

bobs fed signature
Message 107 of 201 (194 Views)
Fender Bender
3264 posts

Sep 23, 2012

I still REALLY REALLY want this hair  PWEAAASE???  Smiley Very Happy

JasmineBreinburg1

JasmineBrienberg2

JasmineBreinburg3

JasmineBreinburg4

Message 108 of 201 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Sep 23, 2012

Please could you release this hairstyle to us...

It was one of the Wardrobe Wars prizes, I entered so many times and tried so hard to win it and was really disapointed I didnt get the luck I needed, and would love the opportunity to purchase it if you would add it to Shears. You would make me very happy Smiley Happy

Message 109 of 201 (159 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Sep 23, 2012

Wow, alot of kool suggestions!  I have one I've been wanting for a while now, a storage location for unwanted / unused hairstyles.

Message 110 of 201 (140 Views)