Survivor
1317 posts

Re: STOP buying this junk

May 16, 2013

Wait Wait Wait lol. First you try and sell us on the idea that we shouldn't buy this stuff because it's virtual, and not real and THAT's why we shouldn't buy it. Now you're saying you want a new team in charge so this so called " junk " does work correctly. hahaha, does that mean if it was fixed you'd buy " Junk " too? lol

Message 111 of 278 (197 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

May 16, 2013

hellokittyxo wrote:

Wait Wait Wait lol. First you try and sell us on the idea that we shouldn't buy this stuff because it's virtual, and not real and THAT's why we shouldn't buy it. Now you're saying you want a new team in charge so this so called " junk " does work correctly. hahaha, does that mean if it was fixed you'd buy " Junk " too? lol

Seriously I love my junk! Smiley Happy

Message 112 of 278 (194 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

May 16, 2013

BUSHWICKED2 wrote:

JulianMatisse wrote:

BUSHWICKED2 wrote:

THANK YOU for asking Heart That this entire sony home team be replaced with a team of more responsible people that focus more on consumer satisfaction as aposed to the "bottom line" and this political system.. then insted of sellin us JUNK that mite work in time to things that allways work b4 there even released

Well, that sounds nice, other than possibly the "throwing the baby out with the bathwater" of people losing their jobs that are doing the most they can, but their hands are tied by upper management. However, you have to understand, these types of suggestions have been made before (and will be made again). Boycotts, walk-outs, complaining through every form of available media, it all leads to one inevitable question being asked: "Should we try to fix this, or just shut the whole thing down?" I don't want people with the power to do that, asking themselves that question. Do you? I think we need a mixture of pointing out errors, making suggestions on how to improve, and appreciation when things are done right. Even the harshest criticism can be given nicely. But hey, that's just my opinion. 

Witch i do respect along with a few others on here ..HOWEVER it seems as im ridiculed for having my own by sum "MVPs" ( home extremist )!! And still is consumer satisfaction to much to demand?? is fair prices far feched??

Thank you for saying so.

Now we're getting to the nuts and bolts of this thing! Smiley HappyAnd no, it absolute is NOT too much to ask. I think that we should vote with our dollars on this. DL has shown me excellent customer service (for example), and so I spend more time and money in their spaces. If the price is too high for certain items, compared to other developers, I won't buy it. I will buy from one of their competitors, or wait for the items to go on sale. I have to believe that if enough people do this, they will see the low sales numbers, on what they know are quality items, that are in demand, and adjust their pricing accordingly.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 113 of 278 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
631 posts

May 16, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

hellokittyxo wrote:

I would like to say I like your junk, too, but I'm afraid I might get slapped!

Antonio Xul
Message 114 of 278 (170 Views)
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

May 16, 2013

hellokittyxo wrote:

Wait Wait Wait lol. First you try and sell us on the idea that we shouldn't buy this stuff because it's virtual, and not real and THAT's why we shouldn't buy it. Now you're saying you want a new team in charge so this so called " junk " does work correctly. hahaha, does that mean if it was fixed you'd buy " Junk " too? l

Unfortunately i have spent hard earned money on this absolute JUNK!!!! That is why i can say with certainty it is wortless n complete JUNK!!!

Message 115 of 278 (163 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

May 16, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

hellokittyxo wrote:

Just don't "love" it TOO much Smiley Wink... chaffing.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 116 of 278 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3315 posts

May 16, 2013

1st is ther a way to "un-kudo" a post? hit the wrong button... grrr.

BUSHWICKED2 wrote:

its all RENTED overpriced virtual junk worth 0 in real world!!!

Sorry to tell you but this isn't the physical world (online is not less real to me than physical) So it might not worth anything in the physical world... but it worth something in this online world. When you pay for a movie it can be seen as a "rental" too. Does it mean we should stop watching movies, theater plays... Well your internet bill is a rental too.... Maybe you should cancel it.

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 117 of 278 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

May 16, 2013

hellokittyxo wrote:

I'm not the OP but I would love a crak at this question.

Most people who use Home have no idea what Home is.  Home is a beta and by using it you are working to make this program fished.  If you use Home you should give feed back on what you like and more importantly what you don't.  That last part is hard to understand and I get a lot of negative feedback on.  But you see if you like something in Home Sony does not have to do anything to fix anything.  But as a beta tester Sony is asking us what they need to fix.  There for our negative feed back or things that need to be fixed in Home are more important then saying "I like this, and this and oh yea I love that".

With that being said it's very rare and almost unheard about that a company would chage there customers who are helping them out to pay for items in there beta.  When items come out with bugs it's very annoying.  

Things should be free and Home stay in beta or Sony should take Home out of beta and they are held responsible when items come out with bugs.  But Sony wants it both ways so it's a win, win for them.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 118 of 278 (404 Views)
Fender Bender
3315 posts

May 16, 2013

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

hellokittyxo wrote:

I'm not the OP but I would love a crak at this question.

Most people who use Home have no idea what Home is.  Home is a beta and by using it you are working to make this program fished.  If you use Home you should give feed back on what you like and more importantly what you don't.  That last part is hard to understand and I get a lot of negative feedback on.  But you see if you like something in Home Sony does not have to do anything to fix anything.  But as a beta tester Sony is asking us what they need to fix.  There for our negative feed back or things that need to be fixed in Home are more important then saying "I like this, and this and oh yea I love that".

With that being said it's very rare and almost unheard about that a company would chage there customers who are helping them out to pay for items in there beta.  When items come out with bugs it's very annoying.  

Things should be free and Home stay in beta or Sony should take Home out of beta and they are held responsible when items come out with bugs.  But Sony wants it both ways so it's a win, win for them.

The beta statement for Home is certainely questionnable. Some see it as a cheap way to avoid "lawsuit/retaliation" wich probably have some truth in it. I see it more like a perpetualy evolving product. Always pushing the bondaries. By it's nature Home could never come out of beta unless it becomes static without any new evolution. Maybe Sony and the industry just need a new name for that.

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 119 of 278 (395 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4411 posts

May 16, 2013
Beta is a term that has lost a lot of meaning in the gaming universe.

About this whole junk topic - one man's trash is another man's treasure.

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 120 of 278 (390 Views)