Reply
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/20/2008
Offline
8666 posts
 

Re: STOP buying this junk

May 26, 2013

carjackhydro wrote:

still not working this morning no information in x7 stores no information in new items store ARG this as been going on for 2 weeks .still cant buy items ive tried all kinds of ways nothing works. problem is with sony servers .


Is it all stores?  Or just the two?  Do you have a cell phone or something that you can take a pic of the error or what is happing?

***********************************
Folding@home Team #118000
***********************************
GAPHome

             

               General

Message 241 of 278 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 02/05/2013
Offline
225 posts
 

Re: STOP buying this junk

May 26, 2013

again went 2 c in stores this morning same problem .yesterday i starded asking friends ,seems its across the board .if this is happening playstation home is loozing alot of money .my solution they should go in maintenance mode as soon as possible and try 2 fix problem .

Message 242 of 278 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/01/2013
Offline
103 posts
 

Re: STOP buying this junk

May 26, 2013

carjackhydro wrote:

again went 2 c in stores this morning same problem .yesterday i starded asking friends ,seems its across the board .if this is happening playstation home is loozing alot of money .my solution they should go in maintenance mode as soon as possible and try 2 fix problem .


ORRR just scrap home altogether

Message 243 of 278 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/20/2008
Offline
1507 posts
 

Re: STOP buying this junk

May 26, 2013

Great segway to the...THATS A WRAP Hammer...LMAO

Old Gamers Don't Die... They Re Spawn...
Message 244 of 278 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/11/2010
Offline
5381 posts
 

Re: STOP buying this junk

May 26, 2013
Kinda of sad. Home staff already have somewhat of a clue on how to fix the freeze. Yet, it shouldn't take them this long to fix it again.

Its just lazy. Don't need to say anymore. They should be quicker this time around. I won't buy anymore.
Message 245 of 278 (98 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: STOP buying this junk

May 26, 2013

rramsdell wrote:
Kinda of sad. Home staff already have somewhat of a clue on how to fix the freeze. Yet, it shouldn't take them this long to fix it again.

Its just lazy. Don't need to say anymore. They should be quicker this time around. I won't buy anymore.

Off topic but then this thread has kinda run it's course anyway Smiley Wink

Message 246 of 278 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/19/2010
Offline
4410 posts
 

Re: STOP buying this junk

May 26, 2013
This Fred haz run its coarse. Smiley Happy

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 247 of 278 (86 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/02/2013
Offline
4056 posts
 

Re: STOP buying this junk

[ Edited ]
May 26, 2013

myalana wrote:

rramsdell wrote:
Kinda of sad. Home staff already have somewhat of a clue on how to fix the freeze. Yet, it shouldn't take them this long to fix it again.

Its just lazy. Don't need to say anymore. They should be quicker this time around. I won't buy anymore.

Off topic but then this thread has kinda run it's course anyway Smiley Wink


Eh, it's close enough for me, but I'm not exactly poster child for staying on-topic. Smiley Wink um... Junk!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 248 of 278 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/11/2010
Offline
5381 posts
 

Re: STOP buying this junk

May 26, 2013
How was that off topic lol. Let me guess, you going to report me lol.
Message 249 of 278 (78 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: STOP buying this junk

May 26, 2013

rramsdell wrote:
How was that off topic lol. Let me guess, you going to report me lol.

As you wish Smiley Happy

Message 250 of 278 (68 Views)
0 Likes