Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Re: STOP buying this junk

May 18, 2013
Since I've had my PS3, been banned once. Which was bogus. Tried to appeal but they still did it. They other user got banned for swearing and stalking but I sent in multi reports. At first, I didn't know. I was still new to home. Now, I don't report and don't care if someone breaks the rules. Its obvious to them, they dont care. The freeze is back. Its not getting attention. So screw them. Stop spending and you be happy.
Message 181 of 278 (218 Views)
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

May 18, 2013

rramsdell wrote:
Its true, some people believe they are important and matter to home , because they spend thousands of dollars. They don't care, wheather you spend a penny or a million dollars. You will still get banned and they will get another sucker. That coming from a Sony tech. Not me.

OMG so true this threads full of those..i had a tech tell me delete home and never reinstall is the best way to make home work correctly:smileyfrustrated:

Message 182 of 278 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

May 18, 2013

BUSHWICKED2 wrote:

rramsdell wrote:
Its true, some people believe they are important and matter to home , because they spend thousands of dollars. They don't care, wheather you spend a penny or a million dollars. You will still get banned and they will get another sucker. That coming from a Sony tech. Not me.

OMG so true this threads full of those..i had a tech tell me delete home and never reinstall is the best way to make home work correctly:smileyfrustrated:

Pity you didnt follow his advice. I guess then they're would be little need for this thread eh?

Message 183 of 278 (206 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

May 18, 2013
It must be..because its been going for days LOL
Message 184 of 278 (201 Views)
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

May 18, 2013

myalana wrote:

BUSHWICKED2 wrote:

rramsdell wrote:

Pity you didnt follow his advice. I guess then they're would be little need for this thread eh?

Thants not rite then what would you have to do with your life? play home lmao

Message 185 of 278 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

May 18, 2013

BUSHWICKED2 wrote:

GameMechanics wrote:

BUSHWICKED2 wrote:
i would say it quite the opposite its u poking your finger all i did was post my opinion on virtual junk its somewhat amusing to see the consumers are the ones on here when not a single red name has took the time that you pay them for to defend there overprice worthles product of course why would they when theres a ton of you lined up to pay for the privilege:smileywink:

You have a point - Virtual items have no real world utility. But the point is irrelevant and here is why - People don't buy them to use them in the real world. They buy them to create experiences in the virtual world that enhance the real world person. It is similar to all computer games. Everything happens in the computer or console, but the memories are real.

Our goal as a developer is to create items and spaces that are opportunities. People then buy those opportunities and turn them into something of value. The value of the item to the player is based on their doing something with it. The price should be based on the opportunity value we see as developers for people to have positive experiences with the item. Some items are overpriced and some are underpriced.

My company is on the verge of releasing some of the best items we have made yet. I guarantee they are underpriced because you buy them once, you can place them wherever you want. So people will be able to get a bunch of value out of the items and only have to pay once. If you never pull them out and use them, they are overpriced. But whose fault is that?

If you are not able to get value out of the items, stop buying them. But don't condemn others who are. There is a great line from a movie "The Sure Thing" where a square guy is at a frat party. To paraphrase his comment, "Those people probably think they are having fun." Comments like yours make you that guy. Either join the party or go. Maybe everyone only thinking they are having fun is all there is to it. You don't have to stop others because you don't enjoy the same fun.

BTW, red names are reading all your comments and staying out of it because there is no argument here. You are not pointing out how the items are not worth the money people are paying for them, you are just saying it. If people wanted to get into a back and forth in an unsubstantiated argument, the Internet is a big place. No need to stop here. There is no win for us. I am sure I will regret posting even this later.

Thanks for listening. Just remember - Home itself is free to play. You don't have to buy anything to enjoy it.

ALSO WHO else will ADMIT there first personal space that garage was complete JUNK!! to sit There and pretend that your content is any different from the othere junks JUST FALSE ((((RETRACTED))) was jams garage i was thinking of my APOLOGIES!!!!!!!

Message 186 of 278 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

May 18, 2013

BUSHWICKED2 wrote:

BUSHWICKED2 wrote:

GameMechanics wrote:

BUSHWICKED2 wrote:
i would say it quite the opposite its u poking your finger all i did was post my opinion on virtual junk its somewhat amusing to see the consumers are the ones on here when not a single red name has took the time that you pay them for to defend there overprice worthles product of course why would they when theres a ton of you lined up to pay for the privilege:smileywink:

You have a point - Virtual items have no real world utility. But the point is irrelevant and here is why - People don't buy them to use them in the real world. They buy them to create experiences in the virtual world that enhance the real world person. It is similar to all computer games. Everything happens in the computer or console, but the memories are real.

Our goal as a developer is to create items and spaces that are opportunities. People then buy those opportunities and turn them into something of value. The value of the item to the player is based on their doing something with it. The price should be based on the opportunity value we see as developers for people to have positive experiences with the item. Some items are overpriced and some are underpriced.

My company is on the verge of releasing some of the best items we have made yet. I guarantee they are underpriced because you buy them once, you can place them wherever you want. So people will be able to get a bunch of value out of the items and only have to pay once. If you never pull them out and use them, they are overpriced. But whose fault is that?

If you are not able to get value out of the items, stop buying them. But don't condemn others who are. There is a great line from a movie "The Sure Thing" where a square guy is at a frat party. To paraphrase his comment, "Those people probably think they are having fun." Comments like yours make you that guy. Either join the party or go. Maybe everyone only thinking they are having fun is all there is to it. You don't have to stop others because you don't enjoy the same fun.

BTW, red names are reading all your comments and staying out of it because there is no argument here. You are not pointing out how the items are not worth the money people are paying for them, you are just saying it. If people wanted to get into a back and forth in an unsubstantiated argument, the Internet is a big place. No need to stop here. There is no win for us. I am sure I will regret posting even this later.

Thanks for listening. Just remember - Home itself is free to play. You don't have to buy anything to enjoy it.

ALSO WHO else will ADMIT there first personal space that garage was complete JUNK!! to sit There and pretend that your content is any different from the othere junks JUST FALSE ((((RETRACTED))) was jams garage i was thinking of my APOLOGIES!!!!!!!

You love you some GameMechanics post now doncha?

You emphasized the developer's logical point of view and eloquent words better than I believe you could ever hope to understand. It makes me want to go buy some GameMechanics goods now. I appreciate you bringing them more to my attention. You could like help promote the sale of virtual items and stuff. Thank you

Message 187 of 278 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

May 18, 2013

I was pointing out that i was wrong about the space.. but hey thank them u just got alil mo attention from me,and some spellin errorz to point out enjoy your weekend newest fan club inductee

Message 188 of 278 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

[ Edited ]
May 18, 2013

BUSHWICKED2 wrote:

I was pointing out that i was wrong about the space.. but hey thank them u just got alil mo attention from me,and some spellin errorz to point out enjoy your weekend newest fan club inductee

I agree, I'm becoming more of a fan of theirs everytime I see you quote that post. We can both love them. No need to be selfish. What will you buy of theirs next?

Message 189 of 278 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

[ Edited ]
May 18, 2013

myalana wrote:

BUSHWICKED2 wrote:

I agree, I'm becoming more of a fan of theirs everytime I see you quote that post. We can both love them. No need to be selfish. What will you buy of theirs next?

Well since i dont buy this junk anymore id have to make an aceptioion only if they made a voodoo doll active item that i could poke and tickle  bestpart is your avi would squirm anywhere on home while had it activated

Message 190 of 278 (129 Views)