Treasure Hunter
4690 posts

Re: STOP buying this junk

May 14, 2013
Rented box of chocolates? You never know what you're gonna get though. Smiley Surprised
Message 31 of 278 (406 Views)
Fender Bender
2651 posts

May 14, 2013

redworminc wrote:

Can rent beer, and sneeze it out within hours

Sneeze it out? Smiley Surprised

Somebody needs to make an appointment with their physician.

castle3
Message 32 of 278 (404 Views)
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

May 14, 2013

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

Danger_Dad wrote:

:^/ When I travel to a concert in another state, I rent the airplane, rent the hotel room, rent the taxi, and buy my tickets for the venue. Yet afterward, I have nothing to show for the experience except fond memories.

How much of that do you really need to do?  Why not just wait tell the concert comes to your state?   Or drive to the concert in your car and sleep in your car for the night?

But I think part of the OP's point of view is in real life if you brake the rules (for example) speed:  You get a traffic violation in Home if you brake the rules you can lose your Home/s, clothes and even your Avatar wich is a small part of your self.  Also in some point in time everyone that uses Home will lose everthing!  Think about it...  Either Home gets old and you move onto other things or Sony discontinues Home.

Have you ever done anything like Home before?    When that day does come that you stop using Home how are you going to feel?  Years after you done using Home and you look back at your self how are you going to feel that you spent hundreds if not thousands of  dollars in Home?  Are you going to be  proud of your self?  Or look back and say I could of used that money for a new TV, PC or even a down payment on a new car.  Before I get all the fanboys/girls jumping on me for saying this know that there is no right or wrong answer to this unless you have some kind of time machine and you have already talked to the future you.  Smiley Very Happy

glad 1 person on here thinks 4 them selves

Message 33 of 278 (392 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

May 14, 2013

BUT i love buying virtual junks.

NOTE: you know, in real life its more expensive than Virtual

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 34 of 278 (380 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

May 14, 2013

Are you just saying this, because you got banned recently?

Message 35 of 278 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

May 14, 2013

Stop making threads like this.

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 36 of 278 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1940 posts

[ Edited ]
May 14, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

jimmynet wrote:

I rented this box of chocolates, it was good til it ended..

And you didn't offer me one Jimmy. Smiley Sad

Aww sorry Joanna next virtual box I get I'll spit it with you.. Smiley Wink

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 37 of 278 (343 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

May 14, 2013

i hvnt bought in ages n not going to until home fixed, all my items go in storage n deco items , i dout i buy ps4 either, alot ppl nt buying either , wats point , only to get more errors , unless miracle happens

meow meow
Message 38 of 278 (318 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

May 14, 2013

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

BUSHWICKED2 wrote:

its all RENTED overpriced virtual junk worth 0 in real world!!!

I asked one of my friends why they buy everything that comes out, I mean they buy everything,
And their answer was because I'm not a drunk or a drug addict.
Moral of the story, there are worse things you can spend your money on.

Amen, there definitely are worse things money can be spent on. However, this should never be an argument used to support an addiction of any kind. Addictions are unhealthy.

There was a girl on an old world I used to be on. She was just a young teen and she was known by most of the world for skipping school, food, the bathroom, and even getting herself exspelled from school so she could get attention from boys her age on a virtual beach hangout and receive gifts from them. She held the same argument, that there were worse things she could be doing with her time and money in spite of her deterioating health, depriving herself of a social life with kids her own age, and completely ruining her academic future.

I agree with you definitely though, if we're talking about moderative spending. In the case of excessive spending, because of what I've seen and still see today I can't really support that argument.

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 39 of 278 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

May 14, 2013

EdwCarnby wrote:

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

BUSHWICKED2 wrote:

its all RENTED overpriced virtual junk worth 0 in real world!!!

I asked one of my friends why they buy everything that comes out, I mean they buy everything,
And their answer was because I'm not a drunk or a drug addict.
Moral of the story, there are worse things you can spend your money on.

Amen, there definitely are worse things money can be spent on. However, this should never be an argument used to support an addiction of any kind. Addictions are unhealthy.

There was a girl on an old world I used to be on. She was just a young teen and she was known by most of the world for skipping school, food, the bathroom, and even getting herself exspelled from school so she could get attention from boys her age on a virtual beach hangout and receive gifts from them. She held the same argument, that there were worse things she could be doing with her time and money in spite of her deterioating health, depriving herself of a social life with kids her own age, and completely ruining her academic future.

I agree with you definitely though, if we're talking about moderative spending. In the case of excessive spending, because of what I've seen and still see today I can't really support that argument.

OMG thats horrible,

Where were her parents?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 40 of 278 (301 Views)