Nov 02 2012
By: EDEA_KRAMER Wastelander 539 posts

SCEA WAKE UP

5 replies 323 views Edited Nov 2, 2012

HI, i love ps home but lately the content has been heading in a different direction lately. there is little to no video game content , no fantasy costumes and furniture, no events , free items disapearing and scea content being removed with no explanation as to why. scea seems to be unaware of this forum and home ingeneral. halloween this year was a disgrace. you take a look at japan homes halloween event and one cant help but shed a tear looking on at them with  a wonderful event. not only do they have wonderful events they have actual items from games, anime etc. when we get items its usually half baked. all of the good items we have gotten have slowly vanished( VILLAINS LAIR FURNITURE). most of the clothing released lately are just regular clothes, thats cool but wheres the fictional stuff? all we really get are guns and army suits( hmmm) but no game stuff. theres no reason why we shouldnt have god of war gear heavenly sword gear etc. you guys are doing a very poor job with home as of late. its been a few years now and its really no excuse now. you guys accepted marvel bringing in stupid t shirts. HOW DARE YOU ACCEPT T SHIRTS AND NOT HAVE COSTUMES!!!? the costumes were a no brainer. WE DONT WANT NO GOSH DARN T SHIRTS , WE WANT THE COSTUMES FROM OTHER MEDIA NOT STUPID T SHIRTS !! you guys really need someone from japan to come over to scea and help you guys out because like i said this is a very poor job and theres no excuse. you guys cant even give us the ability to change our hair to any color ( no green for 1) or change our skin to other colors. home should be like a cosplay convention not a place that has become a haven for hooligans which scea and 3rd parties seem to be catering to...

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 6 (323 Views)
I Only Post Everything
940 posts

Re: SCEA WAKE UP

Nov 2, 2012

Unless people stop buying stuff, SCEA will never change.

Message 2 of 6 (294 Views)
Fender Bender
2949 posts

Nov 2, 2012

it seems to cycle slightly.  when we started we got alot more 'regular' clothing about a year into it we got more game related content.  we'll get more eventually.

BEWARE OF THE SPEEDING WHITE SAUSAGE!!!!!
mercia comic here --> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/duty-to-the-spirit-mercia-comic/m-p/37428903/thread-id/1089731/highlight/false
Message 3 of 6 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Nov 2, 2012

What I haven't seen it many of the sony originals updated as much, the clothing, or furniture, Lockwood pieces, personal spaces, and even worse not many public spaces being released, you can look at the trends its slowly changing from the updates we have received. I remember going weeks with some minimal b.s. stuff as well..

Message 4 of 6 (225 Views)
Survivor
1691 posts

Nov 2, 2012

ApolloDecertus wrote:

What I haven't seen it many of the sony originals updated as much, the clothing, or furniture, Lockwood pieces, personal spaces, and even worse not many public spaces being released, you can look at the trends its slowly changing from the updates we have received. I remember going weeks with some minimal b.s. stuff as well..

This year's failure of a "Halloween Event" was the ONLY Halloween event developed by a third party on Home.

Message 5 of 6 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 2, 2012

EDEA_KRAMER wrote:

HI, i love ps home but lately the content has been heading in a different direction lately. there is little to no video game content , no fantasy costumes and furniture, no events , free items disapearing and scea content being removed with no explanation as to why. scea seems to be unaware of this forum and home ingeneral. halloween this year was a disgrace. you take a look at japan homes halloween event and one cant help but shed a tear looking on at them with  a wonderful event. not only do they have wonderful events they have actual items from games, anime etc. when we get items its usually half baked. all of the good items we have gotten have slowly vanished( VILLAINS LAIR FURNITURE). most of the clothing released lately are just regular clothes, thats cool but wheres the fictional stuff? all we really get are guns and army suits( hmmm) but no game stuff. theres no reason why we shouldnt have god of war gear heavenly sword gear etc. you guys are doing a very poor job with home as of late. its been a few years now and its really no excuse now. you guys accepted marvel bringing in stupid t shirts. HOW DARE YOU ACCEPT T SHIRTS AND NOT HAVE COSTUMES!!!? the costumes were a no brainer. WE DONT WANT NO GOSH DARN T SHIRTS , WE WANT THE COSTUMES FROM OTHER MEDIA NOT STUPID T SHIRTS !! you guys really need someone from japan to come over to scea and help you guys out because like i said this is a very poor job and theres no excuse. you guys cant even give us the ability to change our hair to any color ( no green for 1) or change our skin to other colors. home should be like a cosplay convention not a place that has become a haven for hooligans which scea and 3rd parties seem to be catering to...

No excuse?  Home is still in beta that's there excuse.  I'm shocked I use to say things like this a few year's ago and the fan boy's/girls use to all jump around and say "but, but Home is still in beta that's why."

Look why do you're job when you can have people over at EU or Japan do you're job for you.  The only way the NA server is going to get better is if SCEA get's on the phone with game delverers and tell them why they should invest in Home.  It's also not just game delverers it's everyone call up Cokea Cola, Apple and Verizon or any big name companie and get them to invest.  Call up Hollywood and see if they could have Home put in a big movie. There are all kinds of things they could be doing right now.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 6 of 6 (168 Views)