Reply
Apr 07 2012
By: koolkarl1 Sackboy 617 posts
Offline

Running List of Trap-O-Matic Rewards and Discussion

311 replies 1455 views Edited Apr 7, 2012

I just wanted to create a list of specific rewards that you can get from the trap o matic so people know what they do and do not have, if you want to reply by posting what you got, i will keep updating this thread. Feel free to express your opinions and thoughts on the Trap You O Matic also.

1: Nothing: Chance with chair 80% chance without chair 20%

2: Green Smoke Machine

3: Green thing in a box

4: Ansada Fone Apartment (Nightime)

5: Flying Doughnut (Pink and Sprinkles)

6: Golden Dragon Ninja Full Body Suit Male/Female

Message 157 of 312 (1,455 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 03/26/2009
Offline
683 posts
 

Re: Running List of Trap-O-Matic Rewards

Apr 4, 2012

You Might want to edit this as Tome, so it stays @ the top of the discussion's

Message 1 of 312 (1,455 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/13/2009
Offline
1359 posts
 

Re: Running List of Trap-O-Matic Rewards

Apr 4, 2012

The question (among others) is whether these trap rewards are only revealed AFTER the 24 hour countdown is complete.

Message 2 of 312 (1,455 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/05/2011
Offline
617 posts
 

Re: Running List of Trap-O-Matic Rewards

Apr 4, 2012

Yea i was wandering that too.

Message 3 of 312 (1,455 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 01/28/2012
Online
12447 posts
 

Re: Running List of Trap-O-Matic Rewards

Apr 4, 2012

I set mine around 7:30 AM EST and checked it like 3 times. There is a timer at the spot that has a 24 hour countdown. I think it would be safe to assume that will be a daily thing. I'm sure there will be plenty of posts here tomorrow.

Message 4 of 312 (1,455 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/10/2009
Offline
2127 posts
 

Re: Running List of Trap-O-Matic Rewards

Apr 4, 2012

why didnt the ad say the trap was free? i was wondering around aurora store trying to find the stupid thing couldnt find a thread on how it worked where to get it , it just says set your trap so i was thinking you had to buy the trap shees make the ad more informitive next time please.

Message 5 of 312 (1,455 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/18/2011
Offline
2760 posts
 

Re: Running List of Trap-O-Matic Rewards

Apr 4, 2012

SpicyEyes5 wrote:

why didnt the ad say the trap was free? i was wondering around aurora store trying to find the stupid thing couldnt find a thread on how it worked where to get it , it just says set your trap so i was thinking you had to buy the trap shees make the ad more informitive next time please.

Hey, thanks for the info. You probably saved me time in advance!

Posted Image

 
Message 6 of 312 (1,455 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/10/2009
Offline
2127 posts
 

Re: Running List of Trap-O-Matic Rewards

Apr 4, 2012

yeah yw just go to aurora and walk up to the bird cage and hit set . check back there to see if you got anything through out  the day

ITCOB1 wrote:

SpicyEyes5 wrote:

why didnt the ad say the trap was free? i was wondering around aurora store trying to find the stupid thing couldnt find a thread on how it worked where to get it , it just says set your trap so i was thinking you had to buy the trap shees make the ad more informitive next time please.

Hey, thanks for the info. You probably saved me time in advance!

Message 7 of 312 (1,455 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/05/2011
Offline
617 posts
 

Re: Running List of Trap-O-Matic Rewards

Apr 4, 2012

Yea when i saw the previous blog posts about the trap o matic i thought it was a bought item also. And yea it does look as though the reward comes after the 24 hours which kinda sucks

Message 8 of 312 (1,455 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/21/2012
Offline
3410 posts
 

Re: Running List of Trap-O-Matic Rewards

Apr 4, 2012

Im excited, now I have to wait till tomorrow to see if I catach something, hopefully i'll get lucky and win something!

 photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 9 of 312 (1,455 Views)
0 Likes