Nov 01 2012
By: misz_evie First Son 15 posts

Risque Fashion Magazine

40 replies 3387 views Edited Nov 1, 2012
Hello! We are Misz_Evie and Keema 115, Chief Editors for Playstation Home's newest Fashion Magazine "Risque".
Risque Fashion Magazine Logo

We'd like to encourage anybody with an interest in fashion to stop by and refer your friends! We feature fashion articles, advertisements, interviews, and more for the Playstation Home community. We also have a modeling agency that hosts fashion shows, competitions, and offers services that you can reach directly from our website. You can also join our mailing list and receive updates whenever a new article is posted! We hope to see you there!

We can be reached at:
www.risquefashionmag.com

Thanks for the support!
-Evie and Keema
Risque Magazine
http://www.risquefashionmag.com
Playstation Home's Exclusive Fashion Magazine
Misz Evie
Chief Editor
Risque Fashion Magazine
www.risquefashionmag.com
Message 1 of 41 (3,387 Views)
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Re: Risque Fashion Magazine

Nov 2, 2012

Risque definition on Wikipedia: Material that includes depictions of nudity or near nudity or sexual acts.  People have been arrested in past times on charges of lewdness and being risque.  Maybe outside of Home it would be tolerated but I think it is unacceptable for Home.  Your stuff is well designed but I think you should re think your name if you want to be accepted in Home.

Message 2 of 41 (3,290 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 2, 2012

AbysmalDawna wrote:

Risque definition on Wikipedia: Material that includes depictions of nudity or near nudity or sexual acts.  People have been arrested in past times on charges of lewdness and being risque.  Maybe outside of Home it would be tolerated but I think it is unacceptable for Home.  Your stuff is well designed but I think you should re think your name if you want to be accepted in Home.

Quoting wikipedia is something akin to saying "according to this comic book I read...".

Oxford English Dictionary:

Definition of risqué

adjective
  • slightly indecent and liable to shock, especially by being sexually suggestive: his risqué humour

Yes, it's true that risque behavior was probably tantamount to adultry in the Victorian era, but such is not the case today. I myself have not been arrested for such displays as of yet.

Good luck with your venture misz_evie and pay no mind to the puritanical leanings of some.
Message 3 of 41 (3,272 Views)
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Nov 2, 2012

Are you suggesting that she wears  a William Shakespear ruffle collar ?

'cause if so I'm gonna flatline from laughter

shakes.jpg

Message 4 of 41 (3,221 Views)
First Son
15 posts

Nov 2, 2012

AbysmalDawna wrote:

lol  We actually took the name Risque from the French word which is defined as Risky.  In the fashion world it's a very commonly used term.  Thank you for the compliments Smiley Happy

Misz Evie
Chief Editor
Risque Fashion Magazine
www.risquefashionmag.com
Message 5 of 41 (3,178 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Nov 2, 2012

myalana wrote:

AbysmalDawna wrote:

Quoting wikipedia is something akin to saying "according to this comic book I read...".

Oxford English Dictionary:

Definition of risqué

adjective
  • slightly indecent and liable to shock, especially by being sexually suggestive: his risqué humour

Yes, it's true that risque behavior was probably tantamount to adultry in the Victorian era, but such is not the case today. I myself have not been arrested for such displays as of yet.

Good luck with your venture misz_evie and pay no mind to the puritanical leanings of some.

LOL Thank you myalana

Misz Evie
Chief Editor
Risque Fashion Magazine
www.risquefashionmag.com
Message 6 of 41 (3,173 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Nov 2, 2012

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

Are you suggesting that she wears  a William Shakespear ruffle collar ?

'cause if so I'm gonna flatline from laughter

shakes.jpg

OMG yall are TOO FUNNY Smiley LOL

Misz Evie
Chief Editor
Risque Fashion Magazine
www.risquefashionmag.com
Message 7 of 41 (3,171 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Nov 2, 2012

Well they didnt have problems with an epidemic of unwanted teenage pregnancies or millions of welfare mothers in the Victorian Era either.  I just think it is wrong to tell young girls its okay to dress and act like prostitutes and that there is a price to pay for everything.

Message 8 of 41 (3,170 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Nov 2, 2012

I think it's wrong to think one is the moral police and take it upon themself to scold others for what they believe to be inappropriate behavior.

Message 9 of 41 (3,151 Views)
Fender Bender
2291 posts

Nov 2, 2012

I like the name.  To me, it represents how when you wear something new, you're taking a risk.  We really never know how we look until we go out wearing it.

Message 10 of 41 (3,147 Views)