Wastelander
717 posts

Re: Respect On Home!!!!! Is it that hard?

Jul 27, 2009

Or instead of making report spams you can just let people feel free to be whatever they want in home. If someone feels violated or annoyed then just blaock or go to another space... And If things get out of hand one report is enough. I wouldn't stick around if some creep acts like a dumbazz to mess around with virtual girls or people.. obviously they have to much time in there hands so just let the sad loser have his/her little laugh and then leave. If you are soo up tight then just stick in your private spaces ^_^ PROBLEM SOLVED!   

teacrazer
Message 121 of 158 (1 View)
Highlighted
Splicer
55 posts

Jul 27, 2009
How can someone disrespect you in a virtual game?
Message 122 of 158 (1 View)
First Son
22 posts

Jul 28, 2009
I agree 100%.  I have also started a club to try to do what seems neccessary in Home to try to lower the level of disrespectful people.  If anyone is not involved in one already SOLDIER 1st Class is the name of my club.  I also belong to 2 others that are doing the same thing.  Hopefully, if we all band together and are not afraid to report those who are being curteous or respectful, we can clean Home up a bit and make it a better place.
-VTI
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 123 of 158 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
790 posts

Jul 28, 2009

TeaCrazer wrote:

Or instead of making report spams you can just let people feel free to be whatever they want in home. If someone feels violated or annoyed then just blaock or go to another space... And If things get out of hand one report is enough. I wouldn't stick around if some creep acts like a dumbazz to mess around with virtual girls or people.. obviously they have to much time in there hands so just let the sad loser have his/her little laugh and then leave. If you are soo up tight then just stick in your private spaces ^_^ PROBLEM SOLVED!   

Seems so easy to say this, however it's better to report them anyway. Let the moderation know that they are a problem and get rid of them. No one should let anyone walk all over them, do not stand there and let them have their fun, make the best of it, i'm sure they will enjoy their suspension or ban when they get it. Do not be afraid of reporting. If you have any questions about reporting, feel free to message any of the moderators on Home and ask them for their advice about reporting. Don't let another user deter your thoughts on reporting someone.

I agree 100%.  I have also started a club to try to do what seems neccessary in Home to try to lower the level of disrespectful people.  If anyone is not involved in one already SOLDIER 1st Class is the name of my club.  I also belong to 2 others that are doing the same thing.  Hopefully, if we all band together and are not afraid to report those who are being curteous or respectful, we can clean Home up a bit and make it a better place.

-VTI

As an ex High up leader in TEAM OMEGA and the owner of 4-Respect I agree with you on this. We are united with 4 other Clubs/TEAM on Home. Ayone that wants to unite with us feel free, however this is not a club thread and i'm not going to discuss clubs in this thread. You can check out our thread in the thread http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=homeclubs&thread.id=16186. Have fun and best of wishes to all.

NelsonAK

For Help or rules of the forumThe Guide...

4-Respect Home TEAM!!!!!
OWNER OF 4-Respect (GW), (GW)1, (GW) 2, (GW)3, (GW)4 clubs. Strongly believe that all Clubs/
Message 124 of 158 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
154 posts

Jul 28, 2009
Respect will never happen. Tough it up. Not so serious. Have fun on HOME
Message 125 of 158 (1 View)
Treasure Hunter
5047 posts

Jul 28, 2009

I see some people will never receive respect here - much less attempt to try and give it out.

JPConway

Message 126 of 158 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6939 posts

Jul 29, 2009
i have read this forum 100 times.. I honestly see no point in it. Kids are gonna be kids, except that fact. I feel when your making these groups with no right or merit to tell any one what to do or how to tlk or act you make it worse.. LET THE MODS DO THERE JOB . I stopped reporting people i go to new area.. easy simple , if the person wants to be rude send a friends request it kills the attitude , you have to understand alot of people play ps3 as a house hold , different attitude for different people in that house hold. I know your sayings ” if they know that why bring trouble ”. I feel they just havn fun, every one has done it crack a joke or two, tease or something . STOP being so hot headed towards people , thers a ignore function , and go to apartment function .. your last choice should be report.. Cooler heads make a better home. When you report , there will be revenge . thus making a endless cycle of abuse in home.
Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 127 of 158 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6939 posts

Jul 29, 2009
NOTE OTHER PLAYERS HAVE ACCOUNTS ON THAT PS3. WHEN YOUR DOING MR N MRS ELIMINATE* YOUR BANNING OTHER PEOPLE ON THAT PS3 . BANNED 4 nothing , think about that.. USE OTHER METHODS OF COOLER HEADS YOUR AN ADULT* PLAY AS 1
Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 128 of 158 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
211 posts

Jul 29, 2009
I get randomly harassed on a daily basis.. I've learned to just mute them and walk away... If they follow.. I go to another space. it's not worth the arguement fighting online with some dirty punk kid. >_<
Proud Founder of The Home Sleuths

Message 129 of 158 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1687 posts

Jul 29, 2009
ive never thought about the other members on that ps3 getting banned. i guess the best thing to do is to ignore and go to another space
Photobucket

Message 130 of 158 (1 View)
0 Likes