Jul 29 2014
By: Wesker113A First Son 18 posts

Resident Evil Fans For A RE Club

1 replies 257 views Edited Jul 29, 2014

Smiley Wink Any one who is a Resident Evil fan and have a Resident Evil Character ID Name on Home, want to be friends and join my RE Dancing Friends fam/club on PS Home, then feel free to look me up, If u want to that is.

Fool, I'm Albert Wesker Fool, Ya Get Me Fool, Ya Fools; lol's all around.
Message 1 of 2 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

Re: Resident Evil Fans For A RE Club

Jul 29, 2014

Wesker113A wrote:

Smiley Wink Any one who is a Resident Evil fan and have a Resident Evil Character ID Name on Home, want to be friends and join my RE Dancing Friends fam/club on PS Home, then feel free to look me up, If u want to that is.

Hello again, Wesker. An official club thread is great. (Make sure you keep updating this one and don't make duplicates, or the forum police will beat you with virtual batons unmercifully and there won't be even be any Rodney King money in it for you. Cruel I know, but hey, you looked like you had a spam gun. They can't be too careful, these days. Smiley Wink) Anyway, if you want to promote your club further, you should participate on the Official Club Thread and get added to the list. The link is below. Good luck!

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Club-List-Last-Updated-5-16-14-edited-quot-Z...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 2 (224 Views)