Wastelander
870 posts

Re: Resident EVil 6 Space and Clothes

[ Edited ]
Oct 16, 2012

the game is awesome.

Now we need content for Home.

I really would like Helena and Sherry's clothing and also Jake's coat for my male av's

Message 31 of 45 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Oct 16, 2012
^ Campaign costumes as well as Mercenaries. Pirate Leon FTW Smiley Tongue
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 32 of 45 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
598 posts

Oct 16, 2012

You've got my signature if you wanna start up a petition to Capcom.  We'd have to convince them that it'd be worthwhile to devote some of their marketing budget to a Home presence for the game.

Message 33 of 45 (158 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34149 posts

Oct 16, 2012

Aasyranth wrote:

You've got my signature if you wanna start up a petition to Capcom.  We'd have to convince them that it'd be worthwhile to devote some of their marketing budget to a Home presence for the game.

like Capcom listens to anything its fans say.

Message 34 of 45 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 16, 2012

MLn_22 wrote:

the game is awesome.

Now we need content for Home.

I really would like Helena and Sherry's clothing and also Jake's coat for my male av's

I love Sherry. I love Ada. Helena's outfit is nice too. The models in this game are so detailed and well done in my view. 

The game is awesome. The different campaigns are so different yet they interwine with one another. I've completed the game on Veteran yesterday. I'm at 74 percent trophies at the moment with about 5 or 6 more to go. Some of those including a professional playthrough aren't going to be easy. I hope to get the VTOL trophy this evening if all goes well. 

As with any game it's not for everyone but I'm super impressed personally with the game. I had a awesome time playing it and I'm not done yet. I do want the platinum.

And yes it's very disappointing that we got NOTHING in the way of content for this game. It seems sadly that most of the gaming companies just don't pay that much attention to Home. We had an awesome lounge in RE5 yet someone here in North America didn't think it was worth keeping on the Navigator. 

Message 35 of 45 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

Oct 16, 2012

I have the platinum and I love this game, a costume jill, ada please

Message 36 of 45 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Oct 16, 2012

Lizette_Karen wrote:

I have the platinum and I love this game, a costume jill, ada please

That is sweet Lizette. Smiley Happy

I'm curious if you played professional with an infinate ammo weapon or just with the regular weapon and ammo configurations. I'm wondering if I should try for an infinite magnum before giving pro a go.

Message 37 of 45 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Oct 16, 2012
If you're playing Pro by yourself I would recommend getting an infinite ammo assault rifle. Not all characters have a magnum, but everyone should have an assault rifle at least, whether you start off with it or find one along the way. If you're playing with a friend you could try playing without infinite ammo weapons.

Just keep in mind you don't earn skill points at the end of a chapter if you use infinite ammo weapons, you keep whatever skill points you pick up from enemies or out of chests but the ones normally awarded to you at the end are voided out.

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 38 of 45 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 16, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:
If you're playing Pro by yourself I would recommend getting an infinite ammo assault rifle. Not all characters have a magnum, but everyone should have an assault rifle at least, whether you start off with it or find one along the way. If you're playing with a friend you could try playing without infinite ammo weapons.

Just keep in mind you don't earn skill points at the end of a chapter if you use infinite ammo weapons, you keep whatever skill points you pick up from enemies or out of chests but the ones normally awarded to you at the end are voided out.

Thank you Chad. I hope to play with a friend for those chapters I can play co-op. I didn't know about the skill points when it comes to infinite weapons and I sure need a ton of those. I do believe an infinite magnum is 99,000 points if I remember correctly.

Now if I played with you I could simply take a nap and let you protect me. Smiley Happy

As a footnote to infinite weapons I did manage to upgrade and make all of my weapons infinte in Resident Evil 5. I loved that game too.

Message 39 of 45 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Oct 16, 2012
Skill points aren't hard to get if you don't think about getting them too much. Just play campaign or even Mercenaries and you should get them in time, that or farm the chrysalid BOWs in chapter 5 of Chris's story, you get around 18k points each time. And yeah magnum is 99k, but it's really not a whole lot.

Pfft -.- I'm okay but I like having backup, a good partner goes a long way in professional Smiley Very Happy

Message 40 of 45 (92 Views)
0 Likes