Fender Bender
3995 posts

Re: Resident EVil 6 Space and Clothes

[ Edited ]
Oct 17, 2012

I not a huge fan nor knows a lot of the Resident Evil Game series ( But I do know about the movie franchises) but I would like to see a Resident Evil Clothing line of all the famous outfits in the game series. I especially want to look like Leon S. Kennedy with his epic colthing outfits and cool hair style, I want his gun to. Smiley Happy

Message 41 of 45 (592 Views)
Fender Bender
2689 posts

Oct 17, 2012
Yeah, costumes would be great to have.

Also, on the subject of the game itself: Melee 3 + J'avo Killer 2 + Combat Gauge Boost 2 + Jake's CQC. TRY IT.

A very (very) basic LBP level... by me. http://lbp.me/v/pj9eqq
(PS: Blank Friend Requests WILL be deleted!)
Message 42 of 45 (574 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

Oct 17, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Lizette_Karen wrote:

I have the platinum and I love this game, a costume jill, ada please

That is sweet Lizette. Smiley Happy

I'm curious if you played professional with an infinate ammo weapon or just with the regular weapon and ammo configurations. I'm wondering if I should try for an infinite magnum before giving pro a go.

I love the sniper, sniper infinite use, but what I like most is mercenary, my records with Ada Smiley Happy
Message 43 of 45 (555 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 17, 2012

I haven't played Mercenary yet. I will at some point. I started my Pro playthrough. I finished chpts 1 and 2 of Leon. I only need three trophies now for my platinum. The pro playthrough, skills upgrades and the 150 medals.

I so wish Capcom would have made costumes for us. I would buy them in an instant. Smiley Sad

Message 44 of 45 (527 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2689 posts

Oct 17, 2012
150 medals; play some Mercs and some Agent Hunt; with those, I had that by the end of the 1st chapter of the secret story. My remaining trophies are Vet+Pro, story event ones, skills, and ones only the partner characters can do.

A very (very) basic LBP level... by me. http://lbp.me/v/pj9eqq
(PS: Blank Friend Requests WILL be deleted!)
Message 45 of 45 (508 Views)
0 Likes