Jul 23 2013
By: krypticLyfe Lombax Warrior 102 posts

Remebering SnidelyKWhiplash tours

4 replies 225 views Edited Jul 23, 2013

When things got hard for me I sold my account. Snidely allowed me to still go on Home and buy things and do whatever I wanted. That did put an end to me giving tours as chelada though. Well, out of rememberance for Snidely I will be starting tours agian. I am working on buying the personal spaces I didnt purchase. It will take a short time as to own them all I will have to spend $107. Since i got the price I have spent $40 so I still have $67 to go before I once again own them all (this of course does not include new spaces that come out nor the personal space from Ndreams that you get for reaching the new level cap in Aurora ((which I am working on)). I ask that any who tour the spaces wear the Snidely mustache (too bad they dont have the beard with the mustache) which is the one that is curled up at the ends. Thank you all and I look forward to giving tours again. 

Message 1 of 5 (225 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Re: Remebering SnidelyKWhiplash tours

Jul 23, 2013

Good luck with this, it sounds like a fun way to remember your friend. I didn't know him, but he sounded like an interesting fellow. On occasion, I don angel gear and dance with the bot in the Wipe out space to remember a friend of mine who loved the game and was good at it. Remembering  people in good ways is a wonderful thing to do

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 2 of 5 (185 Views)
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Jul 23, 2013
Thx ral. I would be happy to join u when I can if you ever want.
Message 3 of 5 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
681 posts

Jul 23, 2013

That will be great if you need any assistance please let me know!!

Message 4 of 5 (131 Views)
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Jul 24, 2013
Thx Yaheard! I'm almost where I need to be to do the tours again. I have $58.93 left in personal spaces to buy. That's 7 personal spaces I need to get and the the Remembering Snidely tours will begin. Remember to add chelada for the tours and come with your Snidely mustache (the one that twist up at the ends.
Message 5 of 5 (81 Views)
0 Likes