Survivor
1691 posts

Re: Regarding Hurricane Sandy?

[ Edited ]
Oct 30, 2012

We did get lucky here. No power was lost at my house. 

However, I could have gotten my head chopped off last night getting a movie from a Redbox machine outside when a large campaign sign flew across the parking lot. Smiley Surprised

I think it was a Democrat, too. Smiley Very Happy

Message 81 of 111 (246 Views)
VP of Gaming
34148 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 30, 2012

stardeth wrote:

Grand_Moff wrote:

AbysmalDawna wrote:

I live in California so I will be honest I dont really care. 

And the North East honestly doesn't care about California and your earthquakes. Smiley Happy

Awww, I forgot about the earthquakes. Guess it shows how unimportant it is to us... Smiley Wink

hey, just because that person is mean doesnt mean all us Cali people are mean. Smiley Sad

also, if there is a horrible earthquake and the SCEA building gets shut down with no power, i hope you enjoy not being able to use Home or the PSN. and if it does retain power, ill go over there and unplug everything just to spite you! BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Message 82 of 111 (234 Views)
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Oct 30, 2012

Exactly !

I'm FROM L.A

But I currently live in PA.

And I wouldnt wish an earthquake, wildfire, flood, snowstorm, ice storm, power outage, riot, hurricane, tornado or any other disaster on my worst enemy.

This isnt a movie or some video game. Lives are at stake, homes are being lost, places of employment will never recover, pets will never be seen again. While Abysmal Dawn is a complete jerkwad for that statement its comforting to know that Karma never forgets.

Message 83 of 111 (220 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4902 posts

Oct 30, 2012
Nothing changed for me in Manhattan, just rain and strong winds that did sound like my windows would be shattered but that's about it. I'm so glad everyone is safe and it's over for us.
Message 84 of 111 (217 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 30, 2012

When will we be able to get back online...?Smiley Sad

Message 85 of 111 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1804 posts

Oct 31, 2012
My house is flooded. Lost two cars. Our hotub is almost in our lake. We had two feet of water in our first floor. Dirt and.muck everywhere. Had krill on our backporch. Generator went out, no power. Lost stuff.from our garage and our washer dryer freezer and fridge are destroyed. All our food is going bad. Could write more but i dont want to worry some of you. We also had 5.5ft of water outside in the front and three feet lf water in the back.

Dont tell me this isnt bad! My phone is the only thing I have internet on.

Look at the reports at Seaside Heights and Point Pleasant Beach. Our boardwalks were ripped apart. Everyhing is screwed here. I live in Pt Beach!

Im gonna be **bleep** if something isnt done.

Did I mention theres leaking gasoline leaking into the streets and snow?.???
Call Of Duty: Black Ops FTW !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daisy May Dixon 10~4~10
My Loving Dog

Join the Helghast Army today!
Message 86 of 111 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1804 posts

Oct 31, 2012
Also you know how often New.Jersey has a flood like this? Ill upload all my pictures onto flicker and post the link when i got power. Hopefully in less than two weeks...

Daisy May Dixon 10~4~10
My Loving Dog

Message 87 of 111 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Oct 31, 2012
Johnny little consolation obviously but stay safe conserve that battery power if its critical by lowering your screen brightness, etc. Clearly, youve called authoroties yes? Help should be on route by now surely this late after the hit. Its all over the news. Sorry cant cut it bud just stay safe. Good luck.
Support Forums
Message 88 of 111 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3995 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 31, 2012

Grand_Moff wrote:

We did get lucky here. No power was lost at my house. 

However, I could have gotten my head chopped off last night getting a movie from a Redbox machine outside when a large campaign sign flew across the parking lot. Smiley Surprised

I think it was a Democrat, too. Smiley Very Happy

Ok...... >.> I am pretty sure Republican signs got flew around just as much as the Democrats did. Anyway speaking on a bref note on politics I think Obama did a good job on the Government's response to the disaster in the North East.

Message 89 of 111 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1804 posts

Oct 31, 2012
Theres.national guardsmen here. They came soon after.it.slowed down. Cant do mich during.a.storm like this so i dknt blame them for being here after it calmed. I dont care about my phone. No signal anyway. Hoping to get genrator running again. Hands are numb so srry for mostakes. Thanms for yrou conefern

Daisy May Dixon 10~4~10
My Loving Dog

Message 90 of 111 (120 Views)
0 Likes