May 29 2010
By: Rianor5 Gaming Beast 2100 posts

Red Dead Redemption Home Rewards

315 replies 2094 views Edited May 29, 2010
Unlockable How to Unlock

Gentleman's AttireComplete the Rockstar Games Social Club "Skin It To Win It" challenge.
Lady's FinestComplete the Rockstar Games Social Club "Skin It To Win It" challenge.
Posse T-ShirtUnlocked when the multiplayer community reaches an unspecified amount of money in The Strike It Rich! Rockstar Challenge.
Red Dead Redemption Logo T-ShirtOpen a chest northwest of Riley's Charge in a burnt down building.
Rockstar Logo T-ShirtOpen a chest upstairs in the attic at the Marston Farm house at Beecher's Hope.
Sombrero

Shoot the hat off of an enemy on expert aim mode

Sombrero - Shoot a hat off someone's head

Male -

Female -

Red, Red Dead Redemption shirt - open the treasure chest in a burnt down house northwest of Riley's Charge. Found by - ar4chNova89

Male - 

Female - 

Black, Rockstar Logo shirt - Open a chest upstairs in the Marston Farmhouse. Found by ADAMPwns.

Male -

Female -

There's quite a few home unlockable rewards to get inside the Red Dead Redemption game. I'll keep this thread updated as more are found. Feel free to post your own pics of the other home unlockables from this game, as you might find out sooner than I do. 

Message 278 of 316 (2,094 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5132 posts

Re: Red Dead Redemption Home Rewards

May 18, 2010

Awesome .. Keep Em Coming Rianor

Message 1 of 316 (2,094 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
401 posts

May 18, 2010

Nice.  Picking up my copy today.  Can't wait.

Photobucket
Message 2 of 316 (2,094 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

May 18, 2010

Damn you beat me to it >.< when you shoot off somene's hat does that unlock a trophy ingame? The rewards could be easily linked to trophies...

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 3 of 316 (2,094 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5132 posts

May 18, 2010

Theres 12 Secret Trophies Along With The Original Trophies For The Game .. Smiley Tongue

So I Think That 12 Must Be Linked Trophies To The Items ?

Message 4 of 316 (2,094 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5806 posts

May 18, 2010

KarateChampChad wrote:

Damn you beat me to it >.< when you shoot off somene's hat does that unlock a trophy ingame? The rewards could be easily linked to trophies...

*Deep cowboy outlaw voice* It was all in the quick draw mate.. *reloads the Colt* Hahahaha lol

I wonder if this game will unlock cool cowboy/marshall outfits and um....."arms of fire"

The Flying Grayson, Nightwing, Robin, They were about more than fight moves. They were about inspiration, comfort, trust, family. I gave that up to become a spy. a Spider man; A Tsuchigumo. I have changed.
But I'll Always be D. Grayson

N52 Grayson 6

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 316 (2,094 Views)
Gaming Beast
2100 posts

May 18, 2010

KarateChampChad wrote:

No when i shot the hat off the guy i didn't get a trophy. So atleast the Sombrero doesn't involve a trophy. 

Message 6 of 316 (2,094 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
331 posts

May 18, 2010

I ordered the 360 version and got it about 10 minutes ago.Now i wish i would have got the PS3 instead. They better have Avatar rewards or something there. It's not as cool but i'll have to settle for that. If they have some that is. Please Sony let us know when a game is gonna feature Home rewards so i can better choose which console to buy it for.I bought Bioshock 2, Tekken 6,Batman,sf4,and a cpl other games for Ps3 because of they had rewards for home.

Message 7 of 316 (2,094 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

May 18, 2010

Rianor5 wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

No when i shot the hat off the guy i didn't get a trophy. So atleast the Sombrero doesn't involve a trophy. 

Was it an enemy you shot the hat off of? i just shot some guy's hat off and he wasn't a bad guy so... >.>

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 8 of 316 (2,094 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1478 posts

May 18, 2010

Rianor5 wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

I havnt opened my copy from working the midnight launch last night, especially since i have to work again this morning. However, I will be on later today, and cant wait to start playing this game. Rianor, was shooting the hat of someones head a challenge? I noticed the game has a ton of challenges, worth varying ammounts of points, so maybe the items are connected to the challenges. Just my 2 cents 

Message 9 of 316 (2,094 Views)
0 Likes