I am looking for the best ways of getting my club event noticed, maybe exploring some options I haven't used before.
What do you do to make sure your club events are well recieved or what do people do that catches your attention to attend events?
Currently I Use These Methods:
- Keep all my members on a Club Only PSN Account for ease of messaging, gifting and invitations.
- Set a date for the event and message everyone, usually 3 weeks in advance
- Send out a reminder a week before the event
- Send our a reminder the day of the event
- Send out invitations 30 minutes before the event
- Advertise using visual flyers in a related PSHome user run magizine that follows the theme of my club.
- LWKD Gift Machine/ Veemee 3D Printer Prizes
Ideas People Have Suggested In This Thread:
Ask to be added to forum event calender @ Home Event Calender(Only for non-club events)
- Club bullatin board
I think you have things pretty well covered! One thing you might consider is creating a Twitter account for your events and ask members to follow it. That way you can reach them with a reminder whether they're logged into PSN or not.