Jan 29 2011
By: ZOMBIE909 First Son 2 posts

Reaper Redeem Code?

13 replies 1446 views Edited Jan 29, 2011

Does any one here have the Code of the Reaper...? if you do pm me Pretty please i dont have any clothing on playstationhome ;( so please help ;'(

Message 1 of 14 (1,446 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Re: Reaper Redeem Code?

Jan 29, 2011

Sorry man, They have some new rules in place here. GL finding the code you want though.

Guidelines for the Home Forums

In addition to the general Rules of Conduct, here are a few things to keep in mind while you're using the PlayStation Home forums:

• No Code Sharing. In the past users were allowed to share various promotional codes in the Home General Forum. From now on, any mention of sharing codes or offering to share codes will be removed and could lead to account suspension.
HomeStationMagazine
Message 2 of 14 (1,446 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1108 posts

Jan 29, 2011

ZOMBIE909 wrote:

Does any one here have the Code of the Reaper...? if you do pm me Pretty please i dont have any clothing on playstationhome ;( so please help ;'(

So first you dig up a year old topic and instead of waiting for a response you make another topic asking the same thing? No patience. Please read the other topic you posted in. I answered your question.

Make friends with the freebie clothes, and alphazone4.com if you have a lack of clothes and do not desire to purchase them.

Platinum Trophy Collection
Resident Evil 5 Platinum TrophyinFAMOUS Platinum TrophyResistance 2 Platinum TrophyBatman Arkham Asylume Platinum TrophyAssassin's Creed II Master AssassinDemon's Souls Toughest SoulDante's Inferno Master of The InfernoAliens vs Predator Not Bad for A HumanDarksiders BFAStar Wars The Force Unleashed 100% Complete

Love machinima and Home videos? Find us on PSTalent.com to watch and possibly star in one of our latest projects! Meet other Home enthusiasts, play a few games and join a community that thrives on creation and unique perspectives.

- Animus_Requiem, Writing Director at PSTalent.com
Message 3 of 14 (1,446 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jan 29, 2011

Many forumers are now sharing codes at other sites other than the Official Forums. You need to hunt around to find them. Shouldn't be too hard.

Message 4 of 14 (1,446 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Jan 29, 2011

To reply to the OP, the Reaper outfit was a preorder bonus from the game inFamous almost 2 years ago. The codes are long expired by now. Even if you were to come across one it would be invalid, sorry.

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 5 of 14 (1,446 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jan 29, 2011

Wish I could gift it. It's male only and I've never really worn it other than the first day or two after redeeming the code.

Message 6 of 14 (1,446 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Jan 29, 2011

Jersquall wrote:

Sorry man, They have some new rules in place here. GL finding the code you want though.

Guidelines for the Home Forums

In addition to the general Rules of Conduct, here are a few things to keep in mind while you're using the PlayStation Home forums:

• No Code Sharing. In the past users were allowed to share various promotional codes in the Home General Forum. From now on, any mention of sharing codes or offering to share codes will be removed and could lead to account suspension.
HOMEinformer

Just in the Home General section?      Sorry. Just thought I'd stir. 

Message 7 of 14 (1,446 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5092 posts

Jan 29, 2011

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Many forumers are now sharing codes at other sites other than the Official Forums. You need to hunt around to find them. Shouldn't be too hard.

There are other sites? Where?

Message 8 of 14 (1,446 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2338 posts

Jan 29, 2011

There are other sites? Gasp!

Photobucket
Message 9 of 14 (1,446 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jan 29, 2011

DiamondDust816 wrote:

There are other sites? Gasp!

Photobucket

I think those are like codes .... can't talk about them.

Message 10 of 14 (1,446 Views)
0 Likes