Reply
Survivor
Registered: 09/10/2012
Offline
1317 posts
 

Re: If you see LittleTortuga on Home...

May 19, 2013

Happy ( home ) birthday Lt Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 52 (227 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: If you see LittleTortuga on Home...

May 19, 2013

EdwCarnby wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

EdwCarnby wrote:
I'd gift him with the LKWD machine. I'm out of tokens though Smiley Sad

Buy some.


No way. Everything on Home is JUNK!


Ok then I think I'm still gonna turn this into a HOME related contest....on Home. Make it a  small and hopefully embarrassing gift suggestion....on Home. I may match the suggestion and send it to the suggestor as well. Kudo the best idea and and i'll probably use all mine up kudoing each and every post. I'm easy like that.

 

Sony Computer Entertainment has nothing to do with this contest or something. I received only 2 angry PMs thus far so I'm thinking he loves it. Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 52 (222 Views)
MVP Support
Registered: 07/16/2012
Online
14142 posts
 

Re: If you see LittleTortuga on Home...

May 19, 2013

LittleTortuga, if you're reading this thread, me and other Home forumers want to wish you a happy birthday and hope it's an enjoyable one for you.

 

Best wishes from a fellow Home forum user, younginflavor18. Smiley Wink

Playstation Telephone Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-8:00pm PST (Closed on Saturdays & Sundays)
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Sony Rewards - 1-888-715-7669
Message 13 of 52 (214 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/02/2013
Offline
4056 posts
 

Re: If you see LittleTortuga on Home...

May 19, 2013

myalana wrote:

EdwCarnby wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

EdwCarnby wrote:
I'd gift him with the LKWD machine. I'm out of tokens though Smiley Sad

Buy some.


No way. Everything on Home is JUNK!


Ok then I think I'm still gonna turn this into a HOME related contest....on Home. Make it a  small and hopefully embarrassing gift suggestion....on Home. I may match the suggestion and send it to the suggestor as well. Kudo the best idea and and i'll probably use all mine up kudoing each and every post. I'm easy like that.

 

Sony Computer Entertainment has nothing to do with this contest or something. I received only 2 angry PMs thus far so I'm thinking he loves it. Smiley Happy


The Party Hat from Lockwood gift machine.

 

Party Hat.png

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 14 of 52 (199 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: If you see LittleTortuga on Home...

May 19, 2013

We want (ridiculous) Gift Machine ideas people! Lets hear it. I'll send you the same  but you have to add me. Or you can just not add me and consider yourself blessed already.....it's up to you really. Smiley Wink

Message 15 of 52 (198 Views)
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: If you see LittleTortuga on Home...

May 19, 2013

myalana wrote:

We want (ridiculous) Gift Machine ideas people! Lets hear it. I'll send you the same  but you have to add me. Or you can just not add me and consider yourself blessed already.....it's up to you really. Smiley Wink


Don't use the term blessed... or another word that starts with a B might show up. Bad idea! Smiley Wink

Message 16 of 52 (191 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/16/2011
Offline
1235 posts
 

Re: If you see LittleTortuga on Home...

May 19, 2013

One of the heels/clutch bundles. I'm sure he'd like it.

Message 17 of 52 (189 Views)
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: If you see LittleTortuga on Home...

May 19, 2013

I googled gift machine images and this came up... seriously.

 

 

How many tokens is this?

 

Smiley Happy

 

Message 18 of 52 (180 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: If you see LittleTortuga on Home...

May 19, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

I googled gift machine images and this came up... seriously.

 

 

How many tokens is this?

 

Smiley Happy

 


She looks like me!...I am not getting unwrapped tho Jo...well...probably not.

Message 19 of 52 (167 Views)
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: If you see LittleTortuga on Home...

[ Edited ]
May 20, 2013

That may be you actually. It said from the LFR. Smiley Wink

 

And I do think there is a male version of this. He might have it already.

 

 

Edit: That is probably BkBv Smiley Happy

Message 20 of 52 (137 Views)