Feb 01 2013
By: Lollie805 Monster Hunter 39 posts

Re: What have you guys done!!!

6 replies 625 views Edited Feb 1, 2013

Ever since your maintenance shut down yesterday morning, things are not right. Can't get into Jewel of The Sky's, server issues galore wherever fish tank is kept a starfish is rewarded but it's not, because I already have it and no aqua bucks are being given. With the jewel not being accessible can't feed fish, they are going to die, because cloning does not work. To confusing to figure out. If Tuesday maintenance is when we have to wait that is ridiculous. 

Message 1 of 7 (625 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1772 posts

Feb 1, 2013

That issue has already been addressed by Lockwood

Message 2 of 7 (611 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1126 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 1, 2013

Lollie805 wrote:

Ever since your maintenance shut down yesterday morning, things are not right. Can't get into Jewel of The Sky's, server issues galore wherever fish tank is kept a starfish is rewarded but it's not, because I already have it and no aqua bucks are being given. With the jewel not being accessible can't feed fish, they are going to die, because cloning does not work. To confusing to figure out. If Tuesday maintenance is when we have to wait that is ridiculous. 

hi op this is from lockwood on what they said i facebook bout the issue on the spaces and other things.

Hello all,
Tim is currently on holiday. I'm Lynda, producer at Lockwood.
An error is currently affecting several of our apartments and public spaces. This occured when the month changed from Jan to Feb and unfortunately could not have been forseen until this happened. We have a fix planned for this and will get it in place as soon as possible. We'd like to apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank SCE Japan and Lockwood fans for bringing this to our attention so quickly.
Tim will return on Monday and will be available to answer any queries you may have as usual.

Message 3 of 7 (512 Views)
Sackboy
381 posts

How are Lockwood spaces affected by this error?

Feb 2, 2013

Question, are we still able to receive rewards/gifts in Lockwood spaces right now?

In other words, Is this space error lock interrupting the reward mechanism for giving out stuff like the Frozen Tree in the HQ, the Tiger in Jewel of the Skies, the guest Carpet in Jewel, furniture from the Dream Yacht, presents from the Gift Machine?

Really hope that part still works

Message 4 of 7 (343 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Feb 2, 2013

O.K but jewel was messed up on the morning of the 31st, a 2 hour maintenance kicked in and when it came back up could not get into jewel. The starfish reward issue came after the Wednesday maintenance. So not even February yet. So I don't believe that is the a correct answer. By the way I don't do Facebook so I would not see any answers there. 

Message 5 of 7 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
92 posts

Feb 3, 2013
Ah that explains a lot lol Smiley Wink
Message 6 of 7 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
381 posts

Feb 3, 2013

Lollie805 wrote:

O.K but jewel was messed up on the morning of the 31st, a 2 hour maintenance kicked in and when it came back up could not get into jewel. The starfish reward issue came after the Wednesday maintenance. So not even February yet. So I don't believe that is the a correct answer. By the way I don't do Facebook so I would not see any answers there. 

Nobody's answering my question: Are reward items being automatically distributed upon arrival in Lockwood spaces even if the rest of the space doesn't work?

Anyway you guys are saying most of Home went to pot immediately after the Thursday mid-morning update.

Signed into Home a half-hour ago and got what seemed like a 100+ MB download for D2O.  WTH is up with that?

Message 7 of 7 (171 Views)
0 Likes