Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Re: Ratchet and Clank: Into The Nexus on PlayStation Home?

[ Edited ]
Jul 11, 2013

al2009man wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

How nice.

It's good we're actually getting game content now.

*cough cough Rising Star Games' Deadly Premonition Director's Cut Items cough cough*

But wouldn't that be really the only gaming content we had seen for months?

Not including e3 rewards.

My statement wasn't to ignore the fact we just got Dead Premonition content, it was merely stating it's nice we're getting gaming content now in general.

Message 21 of 33 (428 Views)
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
3279 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 12, 2013

Left4Dinner wrote:
sounds neat but is it really just a t-shirt? I mean, not like that many people will wear it =/

It's a poster

r&cposter.png

photo rsz_pshomeless1_zpst3ouqfpg.png
Message 22 of 33 (404 Views)
Lombax Warrior
53 posts

Jul 11, 2013

bestscreenname wrote:

Left4Dinner wrote:
sounds neat but is it really just a t-shirt? I mean, not like that many people will wear it =/

It's a poster

r&cposter.png

And a nice one at that! Smiley Very Happy

Message 23 of 33 (384 Views)
VP of Gaming
34148 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 12, 2013

bestscreenname wrote:

Left4Dinner wrote:

It's a poster

r&cposter.png

rather disappointing. Smiley Frustrated

id actually prefer a shirt than that. Smiley Very Happy

Message 24 of 33 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jul 12, 2013
What! Thats great news! Thank the Home gods big game content is coming back. Now lets get costumes and outfits from games again. I bought the deadly premonition stuff to show love also. ^_^
Support Forums
Message 25 of 33 (311 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4463 posts

Jul 14, 2013

Thanks for more game content! Keep this kinda stuff coming like the old days in home!

Message 26 of 33 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4522 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 14, 2013

Tempest_Fire wrote:

Yep we're working with Insomniac to help promote the upcoming PS3 R&C title that was teased and revealed recently. It's due for a PSN/PS3 release, and to be clear it's not a new Home title. I'm not sure if our promotion will be done in the exact same way as you've seen in the past, but it is certainly an exciting collaboration. We've heard that you are hungry for game related content. More to come on this one!

Indeed... but please NO POSTERS, especially ones forced into our item folders for just entering a space - UNLESS you all finally fix our item management issues and add a 2nd storage folder for items we really do want in storage and not like what we have now, and that is items we still want to use but are forced into storage.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/SONY-amp-DEVS-Item-Management-is-a-Mess-Fix-...

Posters can easily be made with just a frame and Google Image search, so please do not continue to make things worse with forced rewards that just make our storage folders all the more unbearable to try and find things we do want to use.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 27 of 33 (249 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13193 posts

Jul 14, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

Tempest_Fire wrote:

Yep we're working with Insomniac to help promote the upcoming PS3 R&C title that was teased and revealed recently. It's due for a PSN/PS3 release, and to be clear it's not a new Home title. I'm not sure if our promotion will be done in the exact same way as you've seen in the past, but it is certainly an exciting collaboration. We've heard that you are hungry for game related content. More to come on this one!

Indeed... but please NO POSTERS, especially ones forced into our item folders for just entering a space - UNLESS you all finally fix our item management issues and add a 2nd storage folder for items we really do want in storage and not like what we have now, and that is items we still want to use but are forced into storage.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/SONY-amp-DEVS-Item-Management-is-a-Mess-Fix-...

Posters can easily be made with just a frame and Google Image search, so please do not continue to make things worse with forced rewards that just make our storage folders all the more unbearable to try and find things we do want to use.

Then DON'T go to The Hub just to get a Poster. simple, isn't it 

Message 28 of 33 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4522 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 14, 2013

al2009man wrote:

D-Nitrate wrote:

Tempest_Fire wrote:

No it isn't, not when my friends are there and I want to socialize with them without forcing everyone to move to a different space.  Simple, isn't it?

Not only that, but where is the warning in Home that entering the Hub will force you to receive a reward, and how long will we have to avoid the Hub to avoid getting the reward?

In fact, instead of warning us that by entering the hub will will automatically get the poster, instead it says we have to watch the trailer in the Hub to get the poster.  So much for accurate communication.

2013-07-11-141431.jpg 

Of course, if our item management options were not such a mess, this would be a none issues, as unwanted rewards would not get in the way of finding items we do want to use in storage.  If they would fix that, then they could force all the rewards they want on us and you would never hear me complain about any of them - even crappy T-shirts and unnecessary posters.

Enough with the excuses for poor judgment, poor communication, and poor customer service.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 29 of 33 (243 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13193 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 14, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

al2009man wrote:

D-Nitrate wrote:

Tempest_Fire wrote:

Not only that, but where is the warning in Home that entering the Hub will force you to receive a reward, and how long will we have to avoid the Hub to avoid getting the reward?

extra:

D-Nitrate wrote:

al2009man wrote:

D-Nitrate wrote:

Tempest_Fire wrote:

No it isn't, not when my friends are there and I want to socialize with them without forcing everyone to move to a different space.  Simple, isn't it?

They can just give you a reward by simply enter home on XMB, by the time home fully loaded you're send to Message of the Day and Navigator and give you a reward. it work out for Game-Related reward during game-relatedplay

Message 30 of 33 (234 Views)
0 Likes