Fender Bender
1571 posts

Re: Rain Lamp reward Help

Nov 11, 2012

Bobsfed wrote:

MLn_22 wrote:

Bobsfed wrote:

It's the same with the Sunset Yacht, 12 people to get the whale to swim beside your boat. I have more than 12 people on my friends list but I can't get 11 of them to come and help me with that. Heck I'm in a club with almost 100 members and I still can't even get 11 of them to help me out here. I just find it really hard to get any help from more than one person at a time. Man Frustrated

I got the yatch too but i dont want the whale, i saw it and ok for some time its cool, but then i found it more annoying lol

but now that you posted this here you might get help Smiley Wink

I actually asked for help on here before acouple months ago. Someone told me I didn't need 11 people for the whale, that I just needed to buy the inflatable whale to get it. Well I did that but still no whale. I didn't ask again after that, I just let it go.

Buying the inflatable is how to unlock the Sunset Yacht whale. But it is broken right now and no one is seeing the whale. Loot is aware and supposedly working on a fix. As far as gathering 12 people, we did that for one of my friends who owned the Sunset Yacht. Nothing happened. Apparently Loot Caper rewards are no more.

I have also been a part of several successfully Palace of the 7 Winds gatherings, where we were able to get 12 people. Takes patience and coordination. Letting people know an exact time and date is the first step to successfully achieving the 12 people. Once you have a time and date, the next step is patience. Everyone who helps will usually try to invite their friends, too. Think of it as a fun party, where everyone pulls together to help others get a reward.
Posted Image
Message 11 of 27 (213 Views)
Sackboy
269 posts

Nov 11, 2012

I would be happy to throw my hat in the ring to help anyone I can to get the Deluge Lamp. I already have it and can say it is totally worth the trouble...

I wouldn't have gotten it if it weren't for a really cool group who some of which already had the lamp and nothing to gain by being there but to help others... I would like to pay that forward. Let me know a time and place and I'll be there as long as I'm anywhere near a PS3 at the time... Smiley Very Happy

Message 12 of 27 (206 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Nov 11, 2012

MLn_22 wrote:

The title says it all xD

Anyone that would like to help me (and others) to get this reward please reply to this message, thank you Smiley Happy

I heard we need to be 12 ppl in the seven winds clubhouse ?

I also was told that the rain got a ''perimeter limit'' but i still want it because i love rain.

Thank you Smiley Happy

note : i think i set my privacy settings and so ppl cannot add me right now, you can try and see if it works, but i will de-activate it the next time i get on Home.

If you see me on PSN I can help just let me know.

You might also try looking for people who are already on Home.  My bet is it would be easyer to find people alreay online to help just have to find 11 of them.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 13 of 27 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Nov 11, 2012

I own the clubhouse and willing to help out .shoot an invite on PSN.i'd like to have the item as well. when you send invite plz leave a description otherwise i wont add u...

Message 14 of 27 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
870 posts

Nov 11, 2012

you guys are great, ill be sending messages the next time im online, and yes i will give details in the message so you will remember this thread Smiley Wink

Message 15 of 27 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
870 posts

Nov 14, 2012

Alright, i just sent requests to all of you that replied and would like to get or help with getting the lamp.

Talk to you soon Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 27 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
269 posts

Nov 14, 2012

I'll be there for you... you're really gonna like the lamp!

Message 17 of 27 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
870 posts

Nov 15, 2012

I wont be available for some time till next week, but when we got 12 ppl in the clubhouse that wants the lamp, pls inform me. 

If you are also busy, let me know. 

It will take some time it seems, but then many ppl will be happy xD

Message 18 of 27 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2213 posts

Nov 15, 2012
Count me in I need help as well and I do own the space. PSN is same as my username here. SteveO1966. If you add please add a comment like. Rain lamp so I know.
Message 19 of 27 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
92 posts

Nov 15, 2012

I would sincerely love to take a part in this as this is the only lamp that I need. My wife owns the 7 Winds personal space and clubhouse, but we just cannot get it maxed out to get the last lamp.

Message 20 of 27 (87 Views)
0 Likes