Uncharted Territory
1592 posts

Re: RUMOR: Trophy Cash!!!

Dec 2, 2008
So, JHeated, am I still full of BS for simply trying to tell you the truth?
Host, Geeks of the Round
http://gplus.to/GotR | http://gplus.to/EvoAnubis
Message 31 of 34 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8519 posts

Dec 2, 2008

EvoAnubis wrote:
*facepalms* Someone else explain; I think I hit my limit for the day.

He's saying the rumor is that the number of trophies you have will be converted into a 'virtual currency' used exclusively for Home, to buy things like furnishings or bigger apartments/suites/houses.

Personally, I think it's a good idea. Probably would increase game sales for those people who MUST have everything they want in Home. And I can still seem them allowing you to also just buy stuff with real money for Home.

Hope it's true, but there's a good chance it's completely false.

Message 32 of 34 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
351 posts

Dec 2, 2008
I could see this happening. Another thing that I have thought of (maybe I read it somewhere aswell) is once getting the Platinum Trophy in a game some things in Home be unlocked. Things like a suit of the charactor you play, or a wallpaper for your pad.
Photobucket
Message 33 of 34 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
4286 posts

Dec 2, 2008
link plz

JHEATED5 wrote:
I was going through my email today and in my psxtreme newsletter there is a rumor floating around that your ps3 trophies will be converted into home cash!  Yes this will be retroactive for trophies you already own but I don't know how entirely true the rumor is....  In theory doing this will be a great idea because it'll increase game sales and will encourage people to work for trophies for more than just bragging rights.....  I know for a fact I'm not using my VISA to purchase home clothes and furniture, although I know plenty of people who would which is ridiculous.....  There should be jobs in home also that help you increase your cash flow but who knows if that one will happen...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 34 of 34 (0 Views)
0 Likes