Highlighted
Dec 01 2008
By: JHEATED5 Uncharted Territory 2063 posts

RUMOR: Trophy Cash!!!

33 replies 15 views Edited Dec 1, 2008
I was going through my email today and in my psxtreme newsletter there is a rumor floating around that your ps3 trophies will be converted into home cash!  Yes this will be retroactive for trophies you already own but I don't know how entirely true the rumor is....  In theory doing this will be a great idea because it'll increase game sales and will encourage people to work for trophies for more than just bragging rights.....  I know for a fact I'm not using my VISA to purchase home clothes and furniture, although I know plenty of people who would which is ridiculous.....  There should be jobs in home also that help you increase your cash flow but who knows if that one will happen...
Message 1 of 34 (15 Views)
Survivor
2968 posts

Re: RUMOR: Trophy Cash!!!

Dec 1, 2008
Like this post.
Message 2 of 34 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1592 posts

Dec 1, 2008
*facepalms* Someone else explain; I think I hit my limit for the day.
Host, Geeks of the Round
http://gplus.to/GotR | http://gplus.to/EvoAnubis
Message 3 of 34 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1926 posts

Dec 1, 2008
I've heard the same thing but I don't know if there's any truth to it or not. I'm hoping there is....It'll finally give me a reason to play PAIN and Super Stardust HD again.
Proud member of the U.S. Navy Delayed Entry Program. Boot Camp ship date: 8/4/09Photobucket
Message 4 of 34 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
908 posts

Dec 1, 2008
I heard this too from the same source and it sounds like a great idea if it comes to fruition because i will be damned if I spend real money on fake clothes and fake houses. That is why I refuse to play pay-to-plat MMOs
Message 5 of 34 (15 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1039 posts

Dec 1, 2008

JHEATED5 wrote:
I was going through my email today and in my psxtreme newsletter there is a rumor floating around that your ps3 trophies will be converted into home cash!  Yes this will be retroactive for trophies you already own but I don't know how entirely true the rumor is....  In theory doing this will be a great idea because it'll increase game sales and will encourage people to work for trophies for more than just bragging rights.....  I know for a fact I'm not using my VISA to purchase home clothes and furniture, although I know plenty of people who would which is ridiculous.....  There should be jobs in home also that help you increase your cash flow but who knows if that one will happen...

A virtual job? I have my own REAL LIFE job to pay my bills. I don't wanna do that in a service to buy me VIRTUAL stuff.

And if someone said, "well if you played The Sims, then you had do that to pay your bills in your home."

Guess what? I cheated so I didn't have to.

Message 6 of 34 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1592 posts

Dec 2, 2008

Jeez . . . guess I'll do it.

Okay, here's what happened.  Last week, there was an official meeting in Home, just before the holiday.  At the same time, there were some other people pretending to be the people from Sony, and while there they spouted a whole bunch of BS.  This was one of the things the pretenders said.  I'm thinking we shouldn't take it seriously, but that's just me.

Host, Geeks of the Round
http://gplus.to/GotR | http://gplus.to/EvoAnubis
Message 7 of 34 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2063 posts

Dec 2, 2008
Yes a Virtual Job, something you do when you're IDLE and your not running around for no reason..... Who is supposed to work the booth at the movie theatre and whose gonna work at the mall huh??? lol
Message 8 of 34 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
908 posts

Dec 2, 2008
If they have virtual jobs I want to be the Janitor. I dunno I always wanted to clean up other peoples sh** LOL! Take that Office Space.
Message 9 of 34 (15 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1039 posts

Dec 2, 2008

JHEATED5 wrote:
Yes a Virtual Job, something you do when you're IDLE and your not running around for no reason..... Who is supposed to work the booth at the movie theatre and whose gonna work at the mall huh??? lol

I like your ideas, but...that would be BORING. Not trying to sound like an asshat, but I mean...I'm going on my PS3 to work so I can buy a virtual t-shirt? And what happens if I wanna stop? I can't? 

Nice try. So boring. 

Message 10 of 34 (15 Views)
0 Likes