1. I took a picture in Home with the R1 camera
2. I placed a USB key into my PS3 and transferred the picture to the USB
3. I took the USB key and attached it to my laptop
4. I opened up the paint program and literally typed my name on the picture from the USB
5. I then used my laptop to upload the picture here to the forums
6. Posted it
Hope that maybe helps man.
If you do not own a laptop/computer you can also post and add pictures to your forum post by using the PS3s Internet browser.
The PS3 browser is far from perfect and crashes/freezes sometimes, but it can get the job done in a pinch.
Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...
"Like it never happened"
- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -
Here's a set I made using my FIFA content to show my "love for the game".
A few pix from 2010 as well. May2099 U-_-U
As close as I can get to a game without the FevaShoot mini-game back in 2010.