Fender Bender
4236 posts

Re: Re: Re: Quite possibly the best constructive criticism thread on Home

Dec 8, 2009
but we know ndreams does arg, do those companys? maby we need to find out who the big arg people are and start asking them to be part of home.
Message 31 of 34 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Re: Quite possibly the best constructive criticism thread on Home

Dec 8, 2009
it took me i think20 minutes to read that lectur and i agree with it when are we going to get what you the PSN and Home developers going to give us what you "Promissed"
Message 32 of 34 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1501 posts

Dec 8, 2009

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

You need a wide audience who take advantage of this social environment. From those who buy clothes to funiture to those who play games.  The larger and more diverse the population the better.

Exactly. My example would be the supposed fixing of glitches (in my eyes said fixing of the glithces F'd HOME up worse thats a fight for another day) they lost a big proponent to the community by doing this. Say what you will (glitches dont belong) the point is the forced a good number of members to leave cuz HOME was now DULL to them.

It's knot about whats good for you, me, her, him, its whats good for THE WHOLE. The more the merrier as Joanna said.

Photobucket
Message 33 of 34 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
870 posts

Dec 9, 2009

Hi again everyone, well since noone posted it, i'll do it. I just noticed that the playstation home community manager (europe) has replied to the thread. This is what he said:

"I've not responded yet for two reasons:firstly I wanted to let the thread develop on its own without myinfluence and see where it went. And secondly, I've actually not beenat my desk for longer than a few minutes at a time all day today.

Thisis a thread that is on top of my list to give time to tomorrow, and Iwant to thank everyone who has taken the time to put their thoughtsacross constructively." 

Good news right 

Message 34 of 34 (12 Views)
0 Likes