First Son
11 posts

Re: Question for anyone

Jul 13, 2012

Ty for all of the info i was just alittle nervous as to what might happen. This is what happens when arguements get alittle to rowdy. xP Maybe its my ID that provokes them. Hmmm ill never know. 

Message 21 of 23 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jul 13, 2012

OMGureadmyname wrote:

Ty for all of the info i was just alittle nervous as to what might happen. This is what happens when arguements get alittle to rowdy. xP Maybe its my ID that provokes them. Hmmm ill never know. 

Ignore is a great feature! I use it all the time when things go south! Smiley Happy

Message 22 of 23 (57 Views)
VP of Gaming
28891 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 13, 2012

OMGureadmyname wrote:

I told him "Since your so caught up on me killing myself how about I come over there and slaughter you" to which he replied that's a death threat IM telling.

Here's something funny. If he did report you, he also reported himself. You should have thanked him.

Never get involved with these people. Never interact. Why risk getting into trouble because of someone else's bad behavior?

Put these people on Ignore. Or "tune them out" - meaning let them rattle away and don't respond. They'll eventually move on.

Protect your account(s) at all cost. Even if it means being respectful, polite and well behaved. Let the other guy take the fall. He doesn't care.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 23 of 23 (39 Views)
0 Likes