First Son
11 posts

Re: Question for anyone

Jul 13, 2012

Mainly im just curious as to if i get banned how long it would be? I mean im sure if he reported we both will but meh.

Message 11 of 23 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jul 13, 2012

OMGureadmyname wrote:

Mainly im just curious as to if i get banned how long it would be? I mean im sure if he reported we both will but meh.

I'm not sure but I do believe first offenses are for a week or less. 

Message 12 of 23 (83 Views)
First Son
11 posts

Jul 13, 2012
Exactly i mean i gave up on trolling after i had trolled on home after a few months and have been arguement free for the past 2 and a half months but somethings can strike old habits again.
Message 13 of 23 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2291 posts

Jul 13, 2012

ILLUMIN-X wrote:
Why do all movie trailers start that way..."in a world blah blah...One man...(how come its never 2 or 3 men)...LOL

Because it'll end with...

"In a world where 3 Amigos..."

Message 14 of 23 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1691 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 13, 2012

OMGureadmyname wrote:

30 days, perhaps, due to the severity of what you said may be interpreted as an actual threat. And someone I know of with no prior record made a verbal threat and received a 30 day suspension.

Message 15 of 23 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Jul 13, 2012

My first (and only) offense was for something I didnt even do or even participate in a nearby conversation.

It was a week but that was the longest week in the history of Home

Message 16 of 23 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2291 posts

Jul 13, 2012

Grand_Moff wrote:

OMGureadmyname wrote:

30 days, perhaps, due to the severity of what you said may be interpreted as an actual threat.

I'm going with Joanna on this.  I see a week, first offence.

Message 17 of 23 (73 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Jul 13, 2012

Ty joanna Smiley Happy Im just hoping that this all blows over and that i can get back to relaxing with friends. He kept saying "ur gonna get permaed ur gonna get permaed" Which kind of made me nervous.

Message 18 of 23 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jul 13, 2012

OMGureadmyname wrote:

Ty joanna Smiley Happy Im just hoping that this all blows over and that i can get back to relaxing with friends. He kept saying "ur gonna get permaed ur gonna get permaed" Which kind of made me nervous.

I know it's not easy to not respond in kind. I've always been very careful in world hoever not to cross the line. I'm not perfect and do say things sometimes that I regret but I've alway be very careful to watch my language. Just part of the way I am in real life so that part isn't so hard for me to do at least.

Even on the forum I liked the delete post option when it came to removing something I said that I knew I might regret. Hitting cancel also can release some stress and feel good when reacting to some discussions.

Smiley Happy

Message 19 of 23 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1454 posts

Jul 13, 2012

OMGureadmyname wrote:

A friend, on an alternate account, told me the other day her main account had been banned for 3 days due to a confrontation she had with a group of trolls she wouldn't back down from.  She told me what she said, and OMG, I would have perma-banned her and bricked her PS3 if I were the investigating mod.  So I'd say 3 days, but it is discretionary on their part, and there is a very good possibilty you won't be suspended at all.  Smiley Happy  DG

Posted Image
Message 20 of 23 (48 Views)
0 Likes