Jan 03 2011
By: YukitoKunisaki Treasure Hunter 5125 posts

Question about the JP Home event.

7 replies 40 views Edited Jan 3, 2011

Probably a thread somewhere....I know there was one last year, but don't see one this year. Maybe missing it. Anywho...

I just tried the Arc System event tonight. I was expecting it to be like last year's event, and well, it wasn't. There is a game where, everyone was running around, and cheering. While I was running around, I found one sparkle underneath the stairs of the game center. Tried to pick it up and nothing happened. What exactly are you supposed to do here?

Also, are all the JP events going on like this one, or are they all different? If there is a guide thread anywhere too, that would be great for redirectory.

Message 1 of 8 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5092 posts

Re: Question about the JP Home event.

Jan 3, 2011

I believe this is the thread you're looking for.

http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/1786579?tstart=0

Try reading the last 10 pages or so and that should help you get up to speed. The event you mentioned just now is the New Year's event, which I believe will continue for a few days more, cuz JP Home is just awesome like that.

When you find a sparkle, it will say something like "Right" or "Miss" in Japanese. Since I can't read Japanese I just listen for the "happy music" lol that tells you you've found the right one. Then you do a Cheer emote. After you've found one, it can be viewed in a personal space since it's an active item. There's only one correct sparkle per event.

Message 2 of 8 (40 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5125 posts

Jan 3, 2011

Wow, very informative, thank you very much. Exactly what I needed to know. And the new years event, eh? Better than nothing. I appreciate it.

Message 3 of 8 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jan 3, 2011

Events make all the difference for me at least. They certainly get friends together and for extended periods of time if the event is run correctly.

Message 4 of 8 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2604 posts

Jan 3, 2011

If the JPN HOME New Year Event still going on, then most likely all you have to do is attend it and wait until the event caption complete and start running to find the glowy orb on the ground.

Once you find the orb just do a cheer emote and make sure you receive a 3 Kanji (Chinese words) in red on the screen with sparkly around the word to indicate you've won.  If you receive a blue Hiragana (Japanese text) with sweat around it is when the 5 minutes counter timer reach to zero when event complete.  Some glowy orb can be fake so you have to run around in the 8 indicated location to find them.

Location where the glowy orb appears:

1 - Behind the Shinto bell shrine building

2 - In front of the circular pond on the ground where the HOME symbol

3 - Behind the advert poster in front of the Theater entrance

4 - By the wall between the Mall and Theater

5 - By the lone tree in the circular enclose sitting area

6 - Behind/beneath the large stair leading up the Bowling Alley building

7 - By Music Cafe patio next to the stand alone lamp

8 - Hidden behind the large stream screen by the Music Cafe upper back entrance up the stair

Once again these are the locale where all the orbs is located and am sure it would be useless for me to post them now since the New Year might be over already?

----------------------------------------------
"I present you facts, not sugar coated fiction..."

"Art imitate life, life imitate art..."

"To live through an uneventful day from sunrise to sunset, is the most precious that one can ask for..."

"You create the world of the dream. We bring the subject into that dream and fill it with their subconscious." - Dominic Cobb
----------------------------------------------
Message 5 of 8 (40 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5092 posts

Jan 4, 2011

There's currently a "make-up event" for those who weren't able to get all the cards before New Year's. It's running from  2nd Jan to 6th Jan at 1:00, 5:00, 11:00, 14:00, 17:00, 20:00 and 23:00 Japan local time.

So, for someone living on the Pacific coast, the event began 1st Jan at 8 am and will continue through 5th Jan at 6 am. The times would be 8 am, 12 noon, 6 pm, 9 pm, 12 midnight, 3 am and 6 am PST. Please make your own time zone adjustments.

Message 6 of 8 (40 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
938 posts

Jan 4, 2011

Be careful, as per the new rules this discussion isn't allowed.

Although, I would of thought by now it would have been locked  

Edit" L O C K E D is censored?

Photobucket

Message 7 of 8 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Jan 4, 2011

Wish we could get stuff like japan gets...I know licensing must be tough but come on, its not like shooting hawaii into space

Message 8 of 8 (40 Views)
0 Likes