Ghost of Sparta
11644 posts

Re: Question about rewards from Lockwood Dream Yacht

Apr 7, 2012

I finally got the bed last night and the champagne bucket the night before. So 11 days for me from purchase date

Message 21 of 24 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4422 posts

Apr 7, 2012
Message 22 of 24 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4495 posts

May 11, 2012

D-Nitrate wrote:

I wouldn't hold your breath....  I've had the Yacht since January and use to visit every day and I still never got the large aquarium.

Home is just an interface.  How you choose to use it says more about you than what Home is or what it can be for others.

Get your Portable ID!

After four months and countless trips on that bloody yacht.... I finally got the fish tank reward.  So not worth the time I spent.  The appeal of getting a random reward quickly wears off over time and frustration of not getting anything at all - or like Granzella's sea hunt - getting the same items over and over and over.  Random rewards with low probability are just a way to upset your customers.  Not smart.

Home needs a major shakeup as it's heading in the wrong direction.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 23 of 24 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
1 posts

Nov 8, 2012

Well its worse now. Bought the Yacht when it was on sale with a friends recommendation. Got a few of the rewards on top of what I had already as a guest and then - nothing in the last month and a half. And I mean NOTHING.

Emailed Lockwood 3 times and guess what? Noting back from them either.

So here's another example of "we have your money, no please shut up and go away"

Been lucky enough not to have had a problen before with a publisher. Wont be buying form this bunch again.

Oscar

Message 24 of 24 (108 Views)
0 Likes