Aug 13 2013
By: Delicious_Darla Uncharted Territory 965 posts
Accepted Solution

Question about PSplus benefits in PShome.

10 replies 168 views Edited Aug 13, 2013

Does the PSplus feature for PShome include white hair?

I understand that it lets you highlight your hairstyles, can you create a white with grey streaks?

Could someone post an example of the bonus hair features,.... or if there is a link already, that would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 11 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: Question about PSplus benefits in PShome.

Aug 13, 2013

You should be able to create white hair. I don't believe there is a way to create streaks in your hair though. 

Message 2 of 11 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
965 posts

Aug 13, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

You should be able to create white hair. I don't believe there is a way to create streaks in your hair though. 

Do you know if it is a color wheel selection or a palette like the non-plus selector.

Message 3 of 11 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1405 posts

Aug 13, 2013

It depends on the hairstyle for 'streaks' some hairstyles when you adjust the color slider the hair shades will alter but its still the same 'base' shade just sometimes it looks darker and lighter in spots.

From a decision by Sony to move away from Community to focus on Competition...

To a forum that was on its way to repairing itself in a focus on Community.. now having trolls protected if they help generate site hits..

To the world of HOME being kept in the dark when so many developers have left already...

A concept focused on profits and Competition have another name in the world of Pro-Community- RIP!

May the trolls, drama makers and competitive personas find joy in Sony - I'll do like soo many others and just move on.

Kitty Pyra - Career and Online life ended officially 2014
Message 4 of 11 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1405 posts

Aug 13, 2013

Delicious_Darla wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Do you know if it is a color wheel selection or a palette like the non-plus selector.

Does this help answer that question?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnQKenPtqN0

To a forum that was on its way to repairing itself in a focus on Community.. now having trolls protected if they help generate site hits..

To the world of HOME being kept in the dark when so many developers have left already...

A concept focused on profits and Competition have another name in the world of Pro-Community- RIP!

May the trolls, drama makers and competitive personas find joy in Sony - I'll do like soo many others and just move on.

Message 5 of 11 (147 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Aug 13, 2013

That video does a wonderful job of showing the color slider. You can save colors for use later which are added to the palette. I know at one time there were issues with the colors saving properly. I don't know if that glitch has been fixed. I don't use the custom colors all that much. 

Message 6 of 11 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
965 posts

x

[ Edited ]
Jan 27, 2014

Message 7 of 11 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1405 posts

Aug 13, 2013

Delicious_Darla wrote:

Kitty_Pyra wrote:

It depends on the hairstyle for 'streaks' some hairstyles when you adjust the color slider the hair shades will alter but its still the same 'base' shade just sometimes it looks darker and lighter in spots.

Ok, so sliders, like brightness, hue, and saturation. What is the absolute lightest it can go, can it do snow white color hair?

The specific hair I am planning on using is the dual mohawk one, but with light grey, it still looks way to dark.

I've done plat blonde

Thing is the color saves are .. abit glitchy... they can get reset to black at a sneeze Smiley Sad

Message 8 of 11 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
965 posts

x

[ Edited ]
Jan 27, 2014

Message 9 of 11 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1405 posts

Aug 13, 2013
^-^ My pleasure

Message 10 of 11 (120 Views)
0 Likes