Jan 27 2013
By: face2007 Wastelander 683 posts

Question about Blueprint Home Space?

4 replies 141 views Edited Jan 27, 2013

I thought it said it was fully customizable if im not mistaken but is there is no way for me to put wall hangings like pictures and wall mount up is this an issue or what do i have to do because it just stays on the outside and never lets me put it on the inside walls

DDM (Do Damge Mafia): face2007
Message 1 of 5 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3699 posts

Re: Question about Blueprint Home Space?

Jan 27, 2013

face2007 wrote:

I thought it said it was fully customizable if im not mistaken but is there is no way for me to put wall hangings like pictures and wall mount up is this an issue or what do i have to do because it just stays on the outside and never lets me put it on the inside walls

Hey,

Unfortunately we cannot place wall hangings inside the homes we build. Only on those post outside.

Message 2 of 5 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
683 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Thanks but do you know if they plan on updating that and bieng able to add multiple floors?

DDM (Do Damge Mafia): face2007
Message 3 of 5 (97 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28359 posts

Jan 27, 2013

face2007 wrote:

Thanks but do you know if they plan on updating that and bieng able to add multiple floors?

As the walls we put up in Blueprint Home are actually "decorations" rather than walls, they may never be able to be used to hang picture frames or posters. According to nDreams (a while ago) the ability to do so is up the Sony. Given that, I doubt that it would be an easy task.

I suggest that nDreams create a second Blueprint with a couple of walls built into the space.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 4 of 5 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
3846 posts

Jan 28, 2013
:^/ I would prefer an update that provided the customer the same tools that developers use to create spaces. I have ideas for spaces with multiple floors, different shapes for rooms and windows besides just rectangles, etc.

I find the current system too limiting for my taste. I bought it to encourage nDreams to expand on it, but I'm disappointed with its limits.
Message 5 of 5 (78 Views)
0 Likes