Jun 17 2007
By: ThE_oThErS Splicer 83 posts

QUESTION FOR HOME USERS

7 replies 10 views Edited Jun 17, 2007
After downloading HOME, are other "Users" on your PS3 able to create a HOME account too or did Sony set it up so that only the registered e-mail could only sign up for a HOME account?
Thanks,
ThE_oThErS

PSN: ThE(underscore)oThErS
Message 1 of 8 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
277 posts

Re: QUESTION FOR HOME USERS

Jun 17, 2007
I dont think so cuz I cant get on the server with my sub-account.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 2 of 8 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4458 posts

Jun 17, 2007
Home is registered to the PSN ID only. Only PSN ID's that are on the Home access list can enter.
RED-DOG

Photobucket
Message 3 of 8 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2357 posts

Jun 17, 2007
maby in the final version
Photobucket
Message 4 of 8 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
531 posts

Jun 18, 2007
It says your sub-accounts CAN use it too. But I havent' tried. I guess some people are setting up sub-accounts so their friends can get homebeta, but I don't see how that would work really. Mabey it does, but I'm not trying it.
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
313 posts

Jun 18, 2007

rdandy wrote:
It says your sub-accounts CAN use it too. But I havent' tried. I guess some people are setting up sub-accounts so their friends can get homebeta, but I don't see how that would work really. Mabey it does, but I'm not trying it.

My girlfriend really wants to make her own and start using it.  Funny, as soon as she saw it she starting shooting all kinds of ideas for home at me.  If it's allowed, then I would love to let her use it and create a user.  I could just imagine what would happen the second she would go on there though.  It's a full out sausage fest in home.  I think I've seen one female character out of all the times I've been on.
Message 6 of 8 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4458 posts

Jun 18, 2007

stripdshirt wrote:

rdandy wrote:

My girlfriend really wants to make her own and start using it.  Funny, as soon as she saw it she starting shooting all kinds of ideas for home at me.  If it's allowed, then I would love to let her use it and create a user.  I could just imagine what would happen the second she would go on there though.  It's a full out sausage fest in home.  I think I've seen one female character out of all the times I've been on.

Just like a night at the Roxy!! LOL
RED-DOG

Photobucket
Message 7 of 8 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
313 posts

Jun 18, 2007

red dog1 wrote:

stripdshirt wrote:

rdandy wrote:

Just like a night at the Roxy!! LOL

Exactly!!!!
Message 8 of 8 (10 Views)
0 Likes