Highlighted
May 02 2007
By: boomerang82~ Splicer 63 posts

Purchasing Things on Home

20 replies 8 views Edited May 2, 2007
So reading through the info about home it looks as if you have to buy furniture and stuff like that to furnish your house.  Is it buy it by earning points on arcade games or will we really have to purchase a couch, table, tv etc.  Also the whole Home Movies thing, will it be streaming movies over ps3 or download movies?
PSN: Boomerang82
Message 1 of 21 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4458 posts

Re: Purchasing Things on Home

May 2, 2007
I think it's a little of both. Buy & earn playing games. Not really sure but I bet if you search that topic you will find out.
RED-DOG

Photobucket
Message 2 of 21 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6880 posts

May 2, 2007
you will get fruniture in the begining, but you will be able to buy different kinds of fruniture.
Photobucket
Message 3 of 21 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
63 posts

May 2, 2007
im wondering by buy is it with money from my account or is there some reward system. Like Help 20 old ladies cross the street and you can upgrade to leather rather than pleather.
PSN: Boomerang82
Message 4 of 21 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

May 2, 2007
Furniture in Home will cost real money. The prices will be fair, though.
20 cents for a couch, $1 for an LCD TV, etc.

Message 5 of 21 (8 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1016 posts

May 2, 2007
If possible I want to purchase a coffee table book about coffee tables
Message 6 of 21 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

May 2, 2007

Jbird34 wrote:

That can also be a coffee table!!!
What is Mattitude?

Utilizing the belief system and work ethic (Mattributes) of THE Matt Hardy to create a better life for yourself by fulfilling your goals and dreams. Mattitude is a quality that can help anyone -- regardless of background or past -- to achieve success. You just have to make it a lifestyle, a mindset, a religion. Mattitude, is something that can not be taught or learned. Mattitude is something that burns within.

ACCEPT MATTITUDE, OR SUFFER A CRUEL TWIST OF FATE...
Message 7 of 21 (8 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1016 posts

May 2, 2007

VERS1ON wrote:

Jbird34 wrote:

That can also be a coffee table!!!

Brilliant!
Message 8 of 21 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8593 posts

May 2, 2007
 no soup for you! lol
seinfeld eferences aside i dont think beta testers can buy furniture..or at least they dotn get to keep it or something after beta

Message Edited by Solid snakeps3 on 05-01-2007 06:06 PM

Message Edited by Solid snakeps3 on 05-01-2007 06:08 PM
ssdsct5
Thanks to WWE_JohnCenaLuvar for the sig
Message 9 of 21 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
219 posts

May 2, 2007

QCVic wrote:
you will get furniture in the beginning, but you will be able to buy different kinds of furniture.

What would be funny is that you start out kinda like real life for most guys.
You would get a studio sized apartment with a few options for decorating the space. Like say, for the walls, your options would be limited to neon beer signs, traffic signs, and advertising signs.
The living room space would be limited to overturned cardboard boxes with towels on top to resemble a coffee table and end tables.
Milk crates, bean bags, and some folding metal chairs for seating. Your t.v. would be no bigger than a standard def 19" model that you took from your parents house on the way out the door. The bedroom would just have a mattress, with no box springs, on the floor. With a big pile of week old clothes in the corner. The fridge would have some old ars milk, and a few packets of ketchup and other condiments from the fast food joints you frequently are nourished from. If your lucky you have a 10 pack of Ramen noodles, a couple cans of tuna, and some plastic cups and silverware in your what seems to be spacious cabinets. And last but not least the most important item in the whole apartment sitting atop of one of the previously mentioned milk crates, the almighty PS3.
Message 10 of 21 (8 Views)
0 Likes