Mar 03 2014
By: wolfman74567 First Son 4 posts

Ps home hacker

17 replies 792 views Edited Mar 3, 2014
My friend and I we were friends with this other guy on ps home and this other guys friend is friends with a hacker and he keeps freezing us and he is threatening to get us perm banned he didn't have a psn ID he had the same ID as my friend somehow and he was following us to different servers even though I didn't have him added and freezing us and idk what to do because I didnt do anyhing neither did my friend and I don't want to get perm banned and I can't report him cuz hes anonymous
Message 1 of 18 (792 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Re: Ps home hacker

[ Edited ]
Mar 3, 2014

Hit select and look at the top when names pop up and you'll notice the blank name? Report that one.

Also, If you can do this quickly it will work. Stand in front of him so you can see him clearly and type out a message for moderators and enter offenders full correctly spelled Home ID if you know it.  example ''Jersquall is freezing the server!'' then hit select and report whatever option comes up and report as fast as you can and submit it. This gives moderators the id name they can look it up and see that they were there and they do all this with the picture that was taken when you submitted the report.

Moderators see pictures and all the text conversations in the server.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 2 of 18 (788 Views)
VP of Gaming
28202 posts

Mar 3, 2014

And share the information Jersquall posted with your friends. Don't keep it a secret.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 3 of 18 (737 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Mar 3, 2014
I can't report him because he copied my friends name so he had the same ID as him and he's gone now and he said he's gonna get us perm banned because he can change his name to ours and just cuss and everything to get a bunch of reports on our accounts
Message 4 of 18 (717 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
71 posts

Mar 3, 2014
Wow this problem is getting so bad.. That is what I was talking about.. Not being in the system .. Maybe?? Changing names, these freezers are so annoying and it looks like we must take actions ourselves..let the reports flow!!
Message 5 of 18 (710 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Mar 3, 2014

wolfman74567 wrote:
I can't report him because he copied my friends name so he had the same ID as him and he's gone now and he said he's gonna get us perm banned because he can change his name to ours and just cuss and everything to get a bunch of reports on our accounts

One thing, Don't talk to him in text just click on him and hit ignore/mute. He feeds on fear that you show about being banned. When a moderator checks a ID they see who they are, Where they live and their IP. These people only use a mask when using your name to ''copy'' and everything else is their information. Your account is fine. No worries.

Ignore/mute, Report and walk away. Go to your personal space 10-15 minutes then go to someother part of Home and have fun. Read my first reply up top and use it.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 6 of 18 (703 Views)
Fender Bender
2036 posts

Mar 3, 2014

wolfman74567 wrote:
He can not get you banned. When someone copies a name, their name won't appear in the chat log when talking. (It will just be text)

Moderation will notice this when reviewing the report against you or your friend and you won't be held responsible.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 18 (697 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Mar 3, 2014
Ok thank you all I was worried that he would get us reported a million times
Message 8 of 18 (676 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 3, 2014

wolfman74567 wrote:
Ok thank you all I was worried that he would get us reported a million times

You're better off if he reports you that way he gets in trouble as long as you did nothing wrong. Smiley Wink

This is why you ignore them. You start a argument and get yourself in trouble then you are just a guilty as them.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 9 of 18 (673 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Mar 3, 2014
Yup I know I didn't do anything I just left my friend that was friends with the hacker then the hacker followed us and said we were being rude and did all that BS
Message 10 of 18 (655 Views)
0 Likes