Jun 24 2013
By: Sweet2525 Last Guardian 9266 posts

Ps home and forums comment

[ Edited ]
8 replies 315 views Edited Jun 24, 2013

Image20130218212938690.jpg

if home and the forums should go away soon I'd like to take a moment to say bye to all the great follks on ps home and the forums I have had the pleasure to meet over the years. I have read alot of posts here and will be sad if this all goes away. I wish you all the best for the ones I have met and the ones I have not had time to meet yet. Lets all pray that sony lets ps home and the forums run for a bit longer. The day it all goes will be a very sad day for me . Take care homies and be well..

Message 1 of 9 (315 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Re: Ps home and forums comment

Jun 24, 2013

I want Obama to hold my picture!....I'm jealous of you, sweet, but goodbye...It was nice knowing you

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 2 of 9 (275 Views)
Survivor
1454 posts

Jun 24, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:

Image20130218212938690.jpgIf home and the forums should go away soon I'd like to take a moment to say bye to all the great follks on ps home and the forums I have had the pleasure to meet over the years. I have read alot of posts here and will be sad if this all goes away. I wish you all the best for the ones I have met and the ones I have not had time to meet yet. Lets all pray that sony lets ps home and the forums run for a bit longer. The day it all goes will be a very sad day for me . Take care homies and be well..

On my screen, the first part of your sentence, "If Home and the forums", is somewhat hidden on the right side of your pic, so, unless read, your message looks like you will soon be going away.  You might want to edit your post so everything is in the body of your message.  Oh, and it's been nice knowing you Sweet.  Smiley Happy  Dean

Posted Image
Message 3 of 9 (244 Views)
Last Guardian
9266 posts

Jun 24, 2013
I am not good yet at editing..I am not going to leave home but just sad incase it goes. Just saying bye incase they pull the plug here and on ps home..
Message 4 of 9 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3279 posts

Jun 24, 2013

It definitely will be a sad day when that comes but I don't think anything will be going anywhere anytime soon Smiley Happy  This was still a nice gesture though and I've enjoyed watching your video tours. 

Oh, as for some of the text not being noticeable, just press enter after you insert your pics and all of the text will line up underneath it.

photo rsz_pshomeless1_zpst3ouqfpg.png
Message 5 of 9 (214 Views)
Survivor
1454 posts

Jun 24, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:
I am not good yet at editing..I am not going to leave home but just sad incase it goes. Just saying bye incase they pull the plug here and on ps home..

Really?  You can sneak past Secret Service and put your picture in the hands of the President of The United States, but you can't edit a post?

Upper right > Options > Edit Post > put your cursor in front of your first letter (the I of If), hit enter.  Done.  Smiley Happy  DG

Posted Image
Message 6 of 9 (192 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Jun 24, 2013

Sweet2525, You could actually say your goodbyes early about any long played online community service. I also think we have a few here who are going over the edge of the waterfall when they're actually miles away from actually going over.  PS4 comes and the
PS3 drops to $100. PS3 sticks around 5-8 or more years. Home is here. No official word yet on its future either way.

So, No goodbye from me just yet.  

HomeStationMagazine
Message 7 of 9 (172 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4505 posts

Jun 24, 2013

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

I want Obama to hold my picture!....I'm jealous of you, sweet, but goodbye...It was nice knowing you

That looks like Jill... hands off Obama, or I call Michelle!  Smiley Wink

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 8 of 9 (136 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jun 24, 2013
Stick around Sweet. I dont think any of us are leaving just yet. Miss you if so and goodbye as well, but I'm sure theres lots more coming here and im Home. ^_^
Support Forums
Message 9 of 9 (108 Views)