Last Guardian
9662 posts

Re: Tribute to LbP Home spaces.and LBP fans on ps home

Aug 6, 2013
Thanks Brookpride and TSFRJ. That's the sountrack from video game movies on I tunes. They did a remake of LBP sound track. I am glad you folks enjoyed the slide show..cool
Message 11 of 17 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 7, 2013

Sweet my advice to you don't respond anymore to negative comments. I've seen you mean well but they seem to feed on your good will. I like your post here. I just decided today to come. I registered last month but not have had time till today. I see some negative comments on the first page here. I would pay them no mind. The slide show was great. If they think its boreing I'll bet they have no taste in music. How could you not like this soundtrack. The picutures were good also. I like your spirit here. Keep up the good work. I've been peaking now and then but today I am here. Hi forums I am new today.

Message 12 of 17 (126 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5755 posts

Aug 7, 2013

Nice! I love LBP Smiley Happy 

(I really wish NA got the LBP Karting event that EU had though; that cuppycake kart LMO is cuteness on 4 wheels!)

Message 13 of 17 (117 Views)
Splicer
55 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 7, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

@ 2:29, that's not LBP.

I never watched it that far in, I got bored lol. I take your word for it though Smiley Wink

How did you find that boreing. You must have a tin ear. What kind of music do you listen to ? Punk rock. I find it hard to believe it was boreing. But I get it your just mad you don't post such good things I guess and feel you have to tear down stuff. Just my thought. Be well

Message 14 of 17 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 7, 2013

Public_Enemy_555 wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

I never watched it that far in, I got bored lol. I take your word for it though Smiley Wink

How did you find that boreing. You must have a tin ear. What kind of music do you listen to ? Punk rock. I find it hard to believe it was boreing. But I get it you just mad you don't post such good things I guess and feel you have to tear down stuff. Just my thought. Be well

That's beauty of the forums. Not everyone is going to like what they see, or apppeal to the same stuff. 

Message 15 of 17 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 7, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Public_Enemy_555 wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

How did you find that boreing. You must have a tin ear. What kind of music do you listen to ? Punk rock. I find it hard to believe it was boreing. But I get it you just mad you don't post such good things I guess and feel you have to tear down stuff. Just my thought. Be well

That's beauty of the forums. Not everyone is going to like what they see, or apppeal to the same stuff. 

And my comment back at her is a beautiful thing of the forums also..I cut no corners..be well

Message 16 of 17 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9662 posts

Aug 7, 2013

Public_Enemy_555 wrote:

Sweet my advice to you don't respond anymore to negative comments. I've seen you mean well but they seem to feed on your good will. I like your post here. I just decided today to come. I registered last month but not have had time till today. I see some negative comments on the first page here. I would pay them no mind. The slide show was great. If they think its boreing I'll bet they have no taste in music. How could you not like this soundtrack. The picutures were good also. I like your spirit here. Keep up the good work. I've been peaking now and then but today I am here. Hi forums I am new today.

Thanks for the worry I'll be fine. Glad you like me vid..
Message 17 of 17 (64 Views)
0 Likes