Highlighted
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
4738 posts

Re: Problems with the new Organization of Spaces

Feb 21, 2014

There are no updates to item management to share at this time.

There will be no Q&A or FAQ to share in the near future.

There have been no updates on the two topics you bumped today, and thus nothing to share.

There is no ETA on any fixes of any of the addressed issues that can be shared at this time.

Tempest_Fire
Ex-PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Interactive Entertainment America
Message 31 of 34 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4521 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 21, 2014
Wow... Just wow.

I suppose it could be worse, like saying misleadingly cryptic messages like "3 and 4 behave similarly to 1 and 2, which is not 100% accurate" and nothing since as a way of addressing your customers concerns.

*sigh*

If you can't even address and fix something as simple as properly sorting spaces even though other regions of Home have been able to, what hope is there left that you are even doing anything at all to improve Home.

Glad you had fun playing pirate, guess that's the most we can expect from you from here on out.... Until the next Community Mangers comes around, or Home comes to an end due to how poorly it has been managed.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 32 of 34 (304 Views)
Lombax Warrior
74 posts

Feb 21, 2014

Yeah, I noticed this problem as well! Hopefully they can begin to fix a few things regarding this issue. Very nice post, and it's good to see you back on the forums, D! Smiley Very Happy

Message 33 of 34 (269 Views)
Lombax Warrior
74 posts

Feb 21, 2014

Tempest_Fire wrote:

There are no updates to item management to share at this time.

There will be no Q&A or FAQ to share in the near future.

There have been no updates on the two topics you bumped today, and thus nothing to share.

There is no ETA on any fixes of any of the addressed issues that can be shared at this time.

Such a shame! I mean, what's being done with all of the money given to Home? I'm sure there's no lack of it, being that PlayStation: Home has been the main source of income for the PlayStation branch for awhile now. I know Sony as a whole has had it''s problems lately, but listening to people who are interested enough to fund things to an extent should never be overlooked. 

I totally agree with D-Nitrate in what he had to say to you about this. What's the point of keeping Home up if nothing much is being done to improve things? All I can see is a lot of capitalism going on here. We got one needless update back in late 2011 that completely got rid of the old core, which nothing was wrong with, and gave us something mostly drenched in Blacks, Whites, and Blues. With ads placed obnoxiously to boot!

Anyway, not to make this too personal, but people have spent tons of money on Home. It has to all be going somewhere, and  with what's being done now -- it seems like you don't care about what happens in the long run. Home has become nothing but a Cash Cow, and you're going to milk it dry before the end. 

Message 34 of 34 (264 Views)
0 Likes