Highlighted
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: Playstation Home Bikini Calender 2010 (EPIC VIDEO)

Jan 17, 2010

anGiieRawrPandie wrote:
Uhhh Well so sorry you didn't like the video, or our calendar... but we do this for fun, a way to kill time... Not to please others. And your description on us as "s|utty" doesn't really fit at all..... Again, sorry but we didn't do this to please others. Our work in our views is perfect.

You will never please everyone. For what it's worth, you all did a splendid job in my view. Seriously, let those who say you didn't do better!  Keep up the good work. It certainly is fun watching and I personally hope to see more in the future. 

Jo

Message 61 of 74 (9 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4569 posts

My thoughts

Jan 17, 2010
My thoughts on the movie was that it wasn't really a new, out-of-the-box type of thinking. Further, the gratuitous groin shots were...well...grossly unnecessary. I would even go so far as to say they were a bit tasteless and tacky. 

As for the calendar, it just needs a lot of editing work. Perhaps even adding some effects to the pictures, or fix the lighting that Home provides would've made it slightly better. Or maybe not making the PSTalent.com logo one of the featured texts, and instead shrinking the font and placing it in the corner might make it worthwhile...I don't know. Personally, the models' names on each month are more important than who they were provided by in my book, yet the site logo gets bigger font billing than the name. And on a more personal note...why was their only one ginger?! *sigh* I got to stick up for my fellow redheads here! ^_^

Anyways, it's a cute idea, though not unheard of. I know that Second Life has had some calendars with their female avatars...and not all of them were in bikinis, but that's neither here nor there. I've got a bunch more suggestions, but I fear that I might have some nonplussed readers here and my thoughts might fall on blind eyes because of it. *shrug* Oh well - back to leveling on Demon's Souls!

Message 62 of 74 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
326 posts

Jan 18, 2010

StephieRawks wrote:
thanks, didn't know that you wouldn't see the same thing

Some folks prefer the default view, while others, such as myself, prefer to see more posts per page. So, while you may have seen 54 pages in that thread, here there was only 22 pages. The link inside the author's column on the left of a post is consistent, that's the "xx" in "Message xx of yy" part, that will always point directly to a particular post that everyone can find regardless of page layout.

Message 63 of 74 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
326 posts

Jan 18, 2010

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

The correct link for Stephie's photo shoot is here (middle of the page).

THE ULTIMATE BEACHWEAR MIX-N-MATCH GUIDE!!!

Sorry, but that link doesn't work as it too is using pages and not the actual post. Here, there's no page 109. See my reply to StephieRawks on how to link properly.

Message 64 of 74 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jan 18, 2010

Whoef wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Sorry, but that link doesn't work as it too is using pages and not the actual post. Here, there's no page 109. See my reply to StephieRawks on how to link properly.

Thank you. I now think I understand how to properly link the post.

Message 65 of 74 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
326 posts

Jan 18, 2010

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Whoef wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Thank you. I now think I understand how to properly link the post.

Excellent, that worked perfectly. Plus the use of link text instead of a URL and opening in a new tab is always appreciated. Thank you.

Message Edited by Whoef on 2010-01-17 10:21 PM
Message 66 of 74 (9 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5754 posts

Jan 18, 2010

Great video, but since there are only 5 bikinis and 12 months, I kinda wish they mixed it up a bit. Check out The Ultimate Beachwear Mix-n-Match Guide I posted in Joanna's Ladies Fashion Runway thread.

Granted, 3 of the pieces just came out this week, but there are still lots of ideas there!

Message Edited by StephieRawks on 01-17-2010 11:05 PM

Message 67 of 74 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
5754 posts

Re: Private Party at Restricted Motorstorm Valley! (Another EPIC VIDEO!)

Jan 18, 2010
okay, I updated the link in my original post too

Message 68 of 74 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2137 posts

Jan 18, 2010

tom005 wrote:

Ditto.

Plambey that new video was dreadful, very mediocre. a monkey with a basic video capture system could have done just as equal if not better a job than what i just watched, unfortuneately. And that bikini video was just as horrible as well, they were some of the ugliest avatars i ever did see xP.

Yeah, a lot of the girl avatars were really ugly. Well.. maybe just lazy cos they used default face #2. Looks like a starved child. 

I just watched this video again. The first half is interesting. Creative even. I like it. Epic? hardly. The 2nd half is terrible. It's almost propaganda with how many times it flashes that "PSTalentAgency" logo. The 2nd half destroyed the video for me. 

Message Edited by djepic112 on 01-18-2010 07:36 AM
Photobucket
Message 69 of 74 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
556 posts

Jan 18, 2010

djepic112 wrote:

tom005 wrote:

Ditto.

Plambey that new video was dreadful, very mediocre. a monkey with a basic video capture system could have done just as equal if not better a job than what i just watched, unfortuneately. And that bikini video was just as horrible as well, they were some of the ugliest avatars i ever did see xP.

Yeah, a lot of the girl avatars were really ugly. Well.. maybe just lazy cos they used default face #2. Looks like a starved child. 

I just watched this video again. The first half is interesting. Creative even. I like it. Epic? hardly. The 2nd half is terrible. It's almost propaganda with how many times it flashes that "PSTalentAgency" logo. The 2nd half destroyed the video for me. 

Message Edited by djepic112 on 01-18-2010 07:36 AM

yeh i know what you're saying, and the guy who created the video took on board the constructive criticism that the end may have ruined the video.
but atleast he's makin an effort ya know.
epic is just a phrase, jus like you are an "epic" dj.....you dont need to take it litterally...

Plambey PS3 Trophy Sig
Message 70 of 74 (9 Views)
0 Likes