Hekseville Citizen
326 posts

Re: Playstation Home Bikini Calender 2010 (EPIC VIDEO)

Jan 17, 2010

StephieRawks wrote:

Check out the "Ultimate Beachwear Mix-n-Match Guide" I posted in Joanna's Ladies Fashion Runway thread:

It's always a bad idea to use page links as not everyone sees the same thing. Instead, each post has a direct link associated with it and that always works as long as the post hasn't been removed. In the case of the (removed) link above, there is no page 54.

Message 50 of 74 (1 View)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jan 17, 2010

The correct link for Stephie's photo shoot is here (middle of the page).

THE ULTIMATE BEACHWEAR MIX-N-MATCH GUIDE!!!

Message Edited by Joanna_Dark_ on 01-17-2010 05:22 AM
Message 51 of 74 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
5755 posts

Jan 17, 2010
thanks, didn't know that you wouldn't see the same thing

Message 52 of 74 (1 View)
0 Likes
Splicer
83 posts

Re: Playstation Home Bikini Calendar 2010 (EPIC VIDEO)

Jan 17, 2010

Nice of u to fine us im new to pstalent but there a cool bunch of ppl I will try to inform of our next plans hmm but u can get the calendars at pstalent hmm oh and those that don't like it just say why not its just and idea that the director had

Edit i had ur sugetion to the site joana plz send more sugestions

Message Edited by metaroxas on 01-17-2010 06:52 AM
Message 53 of 74 (1 View)
0 Likes
Sackboy
556 posts

Jan 17, 2010
hey guys, they've made another video on Playstation Home, kind of a machinima, quite enjoyed it. check it out!
Plambey PS3 Trophy Sig
Message 55 of 74 (1 View)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2137 posts

Re: Private Party at Restricted Motorstorm Valley! (Another EPIC VIDEO!)

Jan 17, 2010
Epic? What's up with all these ppl saying epic video here? They're kind of lame.
Photobucket
Message 56 of 74 (1 View)
0 Likes
Sackboy
556 posts

Jan 17, 2010

djepic112 wrote:
Epic? What's up with all these ppl saying epic video here? They're kind of lame.
i think you missed my post addressed to you earlier in the thread so i'll kinda summarise. we're still waiting for you to make your video so we can use the benchmark of home videos that you are setting so we know what is lame and what isnt...
 looking forward to it... 

Plambey PS3 Trophy Sig
Message 57 of 74 (1 View)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2137 posts

Jan 17, 2010

Plambey wrote:
i think you missed my post addressed to you earlier in the thread so i'll kinda summarise. we're still waiting for you to make your video so we can use the benchmark of home videos that you are setting so we know what is lame and what isnt...
 looking forward to it... 

Meh, you're just being a smartalec. I don't have to be trained in music, singing or dance to know that a lot of the people who audition on American Idol are complete rubbish yet still claim they are "epic and amazing." 

Photobucket
Message 58 of 74 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
779 posts

Jan 17, 2010

djepic112 wrote:

Plambey wrote:
 looking forward to it... 

Meh, you're just being a smartalec. I don't have to be trained in music, singing or dance to know that a lot of the people who audition on American Idol are complete rubbish yet still claim they are "epic and amazing." 

Ditto.

Plambey that new video was dreadful, very mediocre. a monkey with a basic video capture system could have done just as equal if not better a job than what i just watched, unfortuneately. And that bikini video was just as horrible as well, they were some of the ugliest avatars i ever did see xP.

Message 59 of 74 (1 View)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
4 posts

Jan 17, 2010
Uhhh Well so sorry you didn't like the video, or our calendar... but we do this for fun, a way to kill time... Not to please others. And your description on us as "s|utty" doesn't really fit at all..... Again, sorry but we didn't do this to please others. Our work in our views is perfect.
Message 60 of 74 (1 View)