Uncharted Territory
1691 posts

Re: Price is Right or Any Game Show Game Space

Mar 15, 2009

CEREALKILLA-4u wrote:
The Price is Right = No,
Buzz Quiz TV = Yes,
This Reply = Done...

You would rather play Buzz than the Price is Right?

Get your Portable ID!Add Steezin_ for COD4. Just leave a message with it saying why you are adding me. Don't forget the underscore.
Message 16 of 19 (358 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
126 posts

Mar 15, 2009

gmoney0505 wrote:
I think it would be cool to have some type of game show game space. For example, The Price Is Right game space would be cool especially if they were able to give away real life prizes not as big like the real game show but you could win alot of electronics from Sony or something. The game could be exactly like the game show. Givng out differnt prizes for each game. Win HD tv's, cameras, video games, ipods. mp3's. It don't have to be The Price Is Right. It could be any game show. I know we would have to pay a fee for this. Like $5 would be good. Once you pay it is good until you win or lose the game. If you win you could not play the game for like a month or something but if you lose you would have to repay. It don't have to be every day. It could be like once a week or once a month. What do ya'll think.

i dont think they will give tv's or cameras. I think this will work if they give things that sony already is selling in home spaces. Like shirts and items for your house. I think it will be cool if sony gives items like the killzone costumes. since only people who preordered the game get those. also, i dont think we should have to pay. it'll be cool if this is an event that takes place once a week (like every saturdays) and a certain amount of people are "invited" to participate. for example you would be on your ps3 playing a game and all of a sudden you get a message saying that you are "invited" to participate in the game. i believe it should give you the option to accept the date it gives you (following saturday) or allow you to participate untill the next game (next saturday) just in case you already have plans. since it would only take place once a week sony would not be loosing much money by giving the items for free. I dont know how many people would be invited though since there's plenty of ps3 users. maybe about 20 each week. that would be about 1040 people a year who get to participate (i think). These people would get some sorth of item to display at their homes even if they dont win. just to show that they participated. again, the people who did win would get another item (aside form the "i participated" item) showing what they won. I think I thought about this a lil too much. What do you think? Maybe i should start my own thread. 

It could be some sorth of a game show that has many "mini"games. one game could be answering questions about playstation (survey says?). another one could be solving some sorth of puzzle (sudoku? cross word puzzle? I dont know). Yet another one could be like american gladiators (for you who dont know look it up) in a god of war style. (it will say press "x" or "O". or move the "L stick" in circles). and many other things...i will think of more and keep you updated.

Message Edited by sourvideogame on 03-15-2009 11:35 AM
Message Edited by sourvideogame on 03-15-2009 11:36 AM
Message 17 of 19 (358 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
230 posts

Mar 15, 2009

sourvideogame wrote:

gmoney0505 wrote:
I think it would be cool to have some type of game show game space. For example, The Price Is Right game space would be cool especially if they were able to give away real life prizes not as big like the real game show but you could win alot of electronics from Sony or something. The game could be exactly like the game show. Givng out differnt prizes for each game. Win HD tv's, cameras, video games, ipods. mp3's. It don't have to be The Price Is Right. It could be any game show. I know we would have to pay a fee for this. Like $5 would be good. Once you pay it is good until you win or lose the game. If you win you could not play the game for like a month or something but if you lose you would have to repay. It don't have to be every day. It could be like once a week or once a month. What do ya'll think.

i dont think they will give tv's or cameras. I think this will work if they give things that sony already is selling in home spaces. Like shirts and items for your house. I think it will be cool if sony gives items like the killzone costumes. since only people who preordered the game get those. also, i dont think we should have to pay. it'll be cool if this is an event that takes place once a week (like every saturdays) and a certain amount of people are "invited" to participate. for example you would be on your ps3 playing a game and all of a sudden you get a message saying that you are "invited" to participate in the game. i believe it should give you the option to accept the date it gives you (following saturday) or allow you to participate untill the next game (next saturday) just in case you already have plans. since it would only take place once a week sony would not be loosing much money by giving the items for free. I dont know how many people would be invited though since there's plenty of ps3 users. maybe about 20 each week. that would be about 1040 people a year who get to participate (i think). These people would get some sorth of item to display at their homes even if they dont win. just to show that they participated. again, the people who did win would get another item (aside form the "i participated" item) showing what they won. I think I thought about this a lil too much. What do you think? Maybe i should start my own thread. 

It could be some sorth of a game show that has many "mini"games. one game could be answering questions about playstation (survey says?). another one could be solving some sorth of puzzle (sudoku? cross word puzzle? I dont know). Yet another one could be like american gladiators (for you who dont know look it up) in a god of war style(virtual threesomes included lol?). (it will say press "x" or "O". or move the "L stick" in circles). and many other things...i will think of more and keep you updated.

Message Edited by sourvideogame on 03-15-2009 11:35 AM
Message Edited by sourvideogame on 03-15-2009 11:36 AM

Photobucket
Message 18 of 19 (358 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
104 posts

Mar 15, 2009

Mikey_Filth wrote:

Sounds cool. But, we need Bob Barker lol