Mar 14 2009
By: gmoney0505 Lombax Warrior 104 posts

Price is Right or Any Game Show Game Space

18 replies 3 views Edited Mar 14, 2009
I think it would be cool to have some type of game show game space. For example, The Price Is Right game space would be cool especially if they were able to give away real life prizes not as big like the real game show but you could win alot of electronics from Sony or something. The game could be exactly like the game show. Givng out differnt prizes for each game. Win HD tv's, cameras, video games, ipods. mp3's. It don't have to be The Price Is Right. It could be any game show. I know we would have to pay a fee for this. Like $5 would be good. Once you pay it is good until you win or lose the game. If you win you could not play the game for like a month or something but if you lose you would have to repay. It don't have to be every day. It could be like once a week or once a month. What do ya'll think.
Message 1 of 19 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
230 posts

Re: Price is Right or Any Game Show Game Space

Mar 14, 2009
Sounds cool. But, we need Bob Barker lol
Photobucket
Message 2 of 19 (3 Views)
I Only Post Everything
917 posts

Mar 14, 2009

Mikey_Filth wrote:
We also need TV & Stereo... (Nice sign./pic Mikey ... funny)
Message 3 of 19 (3 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1064 posts

Mar 15, 2009
We are getting a Buzz Quiz space eventually. It will be set up like a gameshow from what we've heard so far. No real life prizes though (maybe some Home prizes though?)

This is why we can't have nice things
Message 4 of 19 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1691 posts

Mar 15, 2009
THIS IS THE GREATEST IDEA EVER! The Price Is Right is my favorite game show. I would love Home/Home developers if this were ever added in. I think the Price is Right is the greatest game show in history. Maybe Sony can make some kind of deal with Bob Barker for a reunion with his old show. (Drew Carey just doesn't do the show like Bob )
Message Edited by skate516 on 03-14-2009 08:57 PM

Get your Portable ID!Add Steezin_ for COD4. Just leave a message with it saying why you are adding me. Don't forget the underscore.
Message 5 of 19 (3 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1332 posts

Mar 15, 2009

mikemccanon wrote:
We are getting a Buzz Quiz space eventually. It will be set up like a gameshow from what we've heard so far. No real life prizes though (maybe some Home prizes though?)

Gonna be the worst spaceever cause those kinda games suck. XD

Price is Right would pwn tho.

Message Edited by SasukeXiin on 03-14-2009 08:11 PM
Message 6 of 19 (3 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
939 posts

Mar 15, 2009
OP: get BUZZ QUIZ SHOW its just as good if not better than home's future version of that kinda game. BUZZ quiz show is awesome, custom quizes and making strangers look dumb on couch v. couch is awesome. worth every penny!!
Proud owner of a Ps3 since April 20th 2007 :-)
Owner of a Launch PS4 :-)
" **IF YOUR GETTING A PS4 FEEL FREE TO SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST** "
http://shaved.by/UFxE Click to get a Shave Club deal, and I get $5
Message 7 of 19 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Mar 15, 2009
Not a bad idea but, as already been stated, we gotta have Bob Barker. Drew Carey ain't cutt'n it.
Message 8 of 19 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5047 posts

Mar 15, 2009

Mikey_Filth wrote:

Awesome idea - would like to see something like this - and YES - bring back Bob Barker!!!

Just don't see the "prize" thing working though - since you may have to pay taxes on winnings.  Home items would be cool.

Other hurdle - how many people can play in one game?  Would hate to see 10,000 people trying to win one prize - what a cat fight that would be

Message 9 of 19 (3 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1160 posts

Mar 15, 2009

Here's what the Buzz space that we are getting will look like:

Apparently, you will see questions on the screens and you will have to move your avatar onto the different buttons in the middle to answer the questions. It looks kinda cool if you ask me.

Message 10 of 19 (3 Views)
0 Likes