Highlighted
Jan 20 2013
By: GIitchMe Splicer 62 posts

Pre-Order Items?

16 replies 352 views Edited Jan 20, 2013

Will there be any games coming out soon that have ps home pre-order redeem codes? like infamous reaper, killzone jetpack etc...

Register! --> http://pshomenation.com -- Register!

Register! --> http://pshomenation.com -- Register!
Message 1 of 17 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2036 posts

Re: Pre-Order Items?

[ Edited ]
Jan 20, 2013

GIitchMe wrote:

Will there be any games coming out soon that have ps home pre-order redeem codes? like infamous reaper, killzone jetpack etc...

I'm doubtful, not many games support playstation home anymore, I guess it may not have been inspiring as much game sales, though I would like to see games with Playstation Home DLC codes again. Cat Sad
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 17 (345 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 20, 2013

LegoFire wrote:

GIitchMe wrote:

I'm doubtful, not many games support playstation home anymore, I guess it may not have been inspiring as much game sales, though I would like to see games with Playstation Home DLC codes again. Cat Sad

It's only a matter of time till third parties lose support for Home too.

Look at Capcom? When was the last time they did anything for Home? 2009 or 2010?

Would be nice to see more game companies try to work with Home, if only Home developers would give them a time of day.

Plus, we're not sure what Sony may charge game companies to work with Home.

That could be another factor too.

Message 3 of 17 (342 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2036 posts

Jan 20, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

LegoFire wrote:

GIitchMe wrote:

Look at Capcom? When was the last time they did anything for Home? 2009 or 2010?

Would be nice to see more game companies try to work with Home, if only Home developers would give them a time of day.

Plus, we're not sure what Sony may charges game companies to work with Home.

I don't know, 3rd party companies make a lot of money off of us, It may take a while for them to lose support, though some have bigger capabilities than Playstation Home I'm sure, yet they still stick around. As for Capcom, they just must dislike NA, because I saw ads for JP for RE 6 along with the massive company lounge and other items being frequently releases there.
Message 4 of 17 (334 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

Jan 20, 2013

if they did this for other countries like canada from the start then it would have made a difference

Message 5 of 17 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Jan 20, 2013

LegoFire wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

LegoFire wrote:

GIitchMe wrote:

I don't know, 3rd party companies make a lot of money off of us, It may take a while for them to lose support, though some have bigger capabilities than Playstation Home I'm sure, yet they still stick around. As for Capcom, they just must dislike NA, because I saw ads for JP for RE 6 along with the massive company lounge and other items being frequently releases there.

Well, Japan Home doesn't have any RE6 content that I know of. I haven't seen any at least. Though, the Capcom lounges are pretty impressive over there. Wish we could get them here, though I doubt that will ever happen.

Want to know what's even more strange? How Japan Home doesn't even have Konami, yet that's a Japanese company.

Message 6 of 17 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2036 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 20, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

LegoFire wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

LegoFire wrote:

GIitchMe wrote:

Well, Japan Home doesn't have any RE6 content that I know of. I haven't seen any at least. Though, the Capcom lounges are pretty impressive over there. Wish we could get them here, though I doubt that will ever happen.

Want to know what's even more strange? How Japan Home doesn't even have Konami, yet that's a Japanese company.

They just had advertisements in the central areas in JP Home, still shows games are representing themselfs there. Also, it would be really nice to have the Capcom lounge here, from the looks of it, there was a lot of effort put into it, and is a space with such an enjoyable feel to it, sadly, I don't see them importing it to NA either, and that is odd that Konami penthouse is'nt in JP, I guess that makes us lucky for once, also explains why they are never concerned to fix the spaces bugs.
Message 7 of 17 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Jan 20, 2013

LegoFire wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

LegoFire wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

LegoFire wrote:

GIitchMe wrote:

They just had advertisements in the central areas in JP Home, still shows games are representing themselfs there. Also, it would be really nice to have the Capcom lounge here, from the looks of it, there was a lot of effort put into it, and is a space with such an enjoyable feel to it, sadly, I don't see them importing it to NA either, and that is odd that Konami penthouse is'nt in JP, I guess that makes us lucky for once, also explains why they are never concerned to fix the spaces bugs.

Considering Capcom is Japan as well, I would assume that would be more advertised in that Home region. NA likes to advertise other things, like clothes and apartments. 

Message 8 of 17 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1126 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 20, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

LegoFire wrote:

GIitchMe wrote:

Plus, we're not sure what Sony may charge game companies to work with Home.

That could be another factor too.their 

hi the last I remember dust 514 they did have that last year oct 2012 they did content for a game.  I know as much as 2008 or 2009 or 2010 but something. also they had killzone 3 back in 2011 at cp too. I hope in the future they more game content. 

Message 9 of 17 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
504 posts

Jan 20, 2013

Konami usa dose all the stuff for NA Konami JP is lazy Smiley Tongue

photo moka_zps43a8e4a6.jpghttp://playstationhome.jp
Message 10 of 17 (189 Views)
0 Likes