Apr 30 2013
By: dissidiakid44 Splicer 43 posts

Pottermore

5 replies 247 views Edited Apr 30, 2013

I have been to the Pottermore site, made an account, and played up until I got put in the Hufflepuff house. I then went on PS Home and linked my Pottermore account with my PSN. I have also explored the Hogwarts Express and Diagon Alley in Home. Am I going to be able to explore any more Pottermore spaces or is that it? I REALLY hope I don't have to get that dumb PS Plus membership or buy some stupid or clothing package like LKWD Publishing makes you do just to explore those places.

If you come here, you'll find me, I promise -Squall Leonhart, Final Fantasy VIII, Squaresoft 1999

Message 1 of 6 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5699 posts

Re: Pottermore

Apr 30, 2013

dissidiakid44 wrote:

I have been to the Pottermore site, made an account, and played up until I got put in the Hufflepuff house. I then went on PS Home and linked my Pottermore account with my PSN. I have also explored the Hogwarts Express and Diagon Alley in Home. Am I going to be able to explore any more Pottermore spaces or is that it? I REALLY hope I don't have to get that dumb PS Plus membership or buy some stupid or clothing package like LKWD Publishing makes you do just to explore those places.

For right now there are virtual trading cards you can trade between you HOME account and your pottermore account. There maybe more in the future for the connection. On the Hogwarts Express keep an eye out onthe floors near the seats to find random trading cards for the card game.

images.jpg

Message 2 of 6 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2036 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 30, 2013

dissidiakid44 wrote:

I'm sure there will be more pottermore spaces released in the future, it will just take some time.

We're conveniently getting an update in the diagon alley space this week with more content, so it's assured that they still plan to update the content.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 6 (232 Views)
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Apr 30, 2013
LegoFire... You're awesome lol. You just completely made the point I was TRYING to get across to someone on Home earlier who was doing everything possible to try and argue that Pottermore was getting shut down when it's obvious that its going to be around a while.
Message 4 of 6 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2036 posts

Apr 30, 2013

SashaStark wrote:
LegoFire... You're awesome lol. You just completely made the point I was TRYING to get across to someone on Home earlier who was doing everything possible to try and argue that Pottermore was getting shut down when it's obvious that its going to be around a while.
Thank you and pottermore is still rather new and has great potential for both PlayStation Home and pottermore itself, so I'm sure everyone can rest assured that we will be seeing more to come from this brand of content.
Message 5 of 6 (197 Views)
Fender Bender
2760 posts

[ Edited ]
May 1, 2013

Pottermore.com is also still evolving and is not finished yet. Less than half the book content has been completed so far. I think the Home spaces are an attempt to expand the Pottermore.com userbase.

Posted Image

Message 6 of 6 (145 Views)
0 Likes