Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/28/2011
Offline
2038 posts
 

Re: Pottermore "Homies" - Add Your Username

Apr 7, 2013
Well, I've finally been sorted.

Unfortunately I've been sorted into Hufflepuff, wich I'm not very enthusiastic about, but oh well.

Apparently they are known for being kind and respectful, so I suppose I don't mind.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 81 of 164 (331 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 02/20/2013
Offline
190 posts
 

Re: Pottermore "Homies" - Add Your Username

Apr 7, 2013

wuuzzzzup????

 

my name iz SilverBludger6429

n guess wat chad!!! im on ur team!!!! GRYFFINDOR!!!!!

 

im happy!!!!

bless!!
Message 82 of 164 (317 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
3075 posts
 

Re: Pottermore "Homies" - Add Your Username

Apr 7, 2013

LegoFire wrote:
Well, I've finally been sorted.

Unfortunately I've been sorted into Hufflepuff, wich I'm not very enthusiastic about, but oh well.

Apparently they are known for being kind and respectful, so I suppose I don't mind.

I'm not too happy that I got sorted into Slytherin. I was actually hoping I'd be sorted into Hufflepuff. Wish we could trade lol. I'm not very happy with my user name niether. I might just redo the whole thing.

bobs fed signature
Message 83 of 164 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 03/26/2013
Offline
1041 posts
 

Re: Pottermore "Homies" - Add Your Username

Apr 7, 2013

Username: Dawnwatch2512
House: Slytherin

Message 84 of 164 (277 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: Pottermore "Homies" - Add Your Username

Apr 7, 2013

PenguinInPyjamas wrote:

wuuzzzzup????

 

my name iz SilverBludger6429

n guess wat chad!!! im on ur team!!!! GRYFFINDOR!!!!!

 

im happy!!!!


New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 85 of 164 (244 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: Pottermore "Homies" - Add Your Username

Apr 7, 2013

Bobsfed wrote:

LegoFire wrote:
Well, I've finally been sorted.

Unfortunately I've been sorted into Hufflepuff, wich I'm not very enthusiastic about, but oh well.

Apparently they are known for being kind and respectful, so I suppose I don't mind.

I'm not too happy that I got sorted into Slytherin. I was actually hoping I'd be sorted into Hufflepuff. Wish we could trade lol. I'm not very happy with my user name niether. I might just redo the whole thing.


It isn't necessarily a bad thing, plus you guys aren't being judged by your house. Its all in good fun, plus you guys have some pretty decent people in your houses for the most part Smiley Tongue

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 86 of 164 (241 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/28/2011
Offline
2038 posts
 

Re: Pottermore "Homies" - Add Your Username

Apr 7, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:

Bobsfed wrote:

LegoFire wrote:
Well, I've finally been sorted.

Unfortunately I've been sorted into Hufflepuff, wich I'm not very enthusiastic about, but oh well.

Apparently they are known for being kind and respectful, so I suppose I don't mind.

I'm not too happy that I got sorted into Slytherin. I was actually hoping I'd be sorted into Hufflepuff. Wish we could trade lol. I'm not very happy with my user name niether. I might just redo the whole thing.


It isn't necessarily a bad thing, plus you guys aren't being judged by your house. Its all in good fun, plus you guys have some pretty decent people in your houses for the most part Smiley Tongue


Indeed, it is all for fun, and I'm actually quite happy with my house, and hope to commute with some of the other house members as well.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 87 of 164 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/29/2012
Offline
91 posts
 

Re: Pottermore "Homies" - Add Your Username

Apr 7, 2013
Just letting everyone know that i changed my name on pottermore. I was getting called "Rookie" for some reason(my name) and didnt care for it. My old account is already deleted.
Karatechampchad if you could please update it on the list

Old name - RookWatch15340
New name - DreamSeeker15070
House is still Slytherin
Message 88 of 164 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
3075 posts
 

Re: Pottermore "Homies" - Add Your Username

[ Edited ]
Apr 8, 2013

LegoFire wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

Bobsfed wrote:

LegoFire wrote:
Well, I've finally been sorted.

Unfortunately I've been sorted into Hufflepuff, wich I'm not very enthusiastic about, but oh well.

Apparently they are known for being kind and respectful, so I suppose I don't mind.

I'm not too happy that I got sorted into Slytherin. I was actually hoping I'd be sorted into Hufflepuff. Wish we could trade lol. I'm not very happy with my user name niether. I might just redo the whole thing.


It isn't necessarily a bad thing, plus you guys aren't being judged by your house. Its all in good fun, plus you guys have some pretty decent people in your houses for the most part Smiley Tongue


Indeed, it is all for fun, and I'm actually quite happy with my house, and hope to commute with some of the other house members as well.

Haha too late I already changed it! Man Tongue

 

Legofire say hello to your new housemate WizardRiver5454 Man Very Happy

 

I'm happy now with my new name and house. And I'm glad I'm not the only one who changed. So Chad just delete CloakPumpkin3436 and add WizardRiver5454 to Hufflepuff. Man Happy

 

bobs fed signature
Message 89 of 164 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 01/21/2013
Offline
631 posts
 

Re: Pottermore "Homies" - Add Your Username

Apr 7, 2013

I haven't visited Pottermore.com yet, but I was wondering, do yo get to pick your own name and is there certain questions (I believe it's questions that you are answering to get sorted) you need to answer a certain way to get into a certain house? If I were to do this, I would prefer Ravenclaw as I dig Ravens. How would I answer questions to get into Ravenclaw?

Antonio Xul
Message 90 of 164 (171 Views)
0 Likes