May 29 2013
By: Ironknighthood55 First Son 2 posts
Accepted Solution

Pottermore locomotion wands

18 replies 604 views Edited May 29, 2013

Locomotion wands hve custom anime which had many different styles of wands to choose from.

Soo if you had a original wands without custom anime just plain old wand rights?  If so that many fans of Pottermore would impress other friends or people withstand the worlds of Hogwarts schools of wizary and witchcraft.  Well People if ye like this ideas eh?

Message 1 of 19 (604 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Re: Pottermore locomotion wands

May 29, 2013

Plus add kudos if you like this ideas, if not then people use plain old wands with no custom anime lol?

Message 2 of 19 (572 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

[ Edited ]
May 29, 2013

Ironknighthood55 wrote:

Locomotion wands hve custom anime which had many different styles of wands to choose from - What wands have custom anime and or differnt styles?

Soo if you had a original wands without custom anime just plain old wand rights?  I guess so ........

If so that many fans of Pottermore would impress other friends or people withstand the worlds of Hogwarts schools of wizary and witchcraft - withdstand the worlds of Hogwards school of wizary and withcraft? what does that even mean??  and I believe its witchcraft and wizardry not the other way around.

Well People if ye like this ideas eh? -    If this is an idea, Im not getting it or I need a translator/interpretor

PS Welcome to the forums

Message 3 of 19 (570 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
694 posts

May 29, 2013

This makes perfect sense to me. I only wish I could give you at least 3 kudos to show you just how much I love your idea.

Message 4 of 19 (557 Views)
First Son
6 posts

May 30, 2013
Locomotion wands have custom anime listed here: Accio, Avada kadavra, Expecto Patronum: plus with different animal spirit, Expelliarmus, Incendio,
Protego, Wingardium Leviosa, n last spells is Aguamenti. eight custom anime spells shall included in this locomotion wands.
Message 5 of 19 (411 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

May 30, 2013

Locomotion wands have custom anime listed here: Accio, Avada kadavra, Expecto Patronum: plus with different animal spirit, Expelliarmus, Incendio,
Protego, Wingardium Leviosa, n last spells is Aguamenti. eight custom anime spells shall included in this locomotion wands.

sorry to regardless our firends wanted you to think what's spell is included to this Locomotion wands.  We are trying to think what spells for custom anime to begin with? 1.99 or 2.99 for the Locomotion Wands. P.s. Let me kno and add kudo if you wanted a Locomotion wands.  We were working at Sony and sorry to make you feel confuse ok?

Message 6 of 19 (404 Views)
First Son
6 posts

May 30, 2013

Expecto Patronum: Plus diffrent animal spirits is just random srry lol

Message 7 of 19 (389 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

[ Edited ]
May 30, 2013

If I understand you correctly, then I agree. This is exactly how the wands should be handled with appropriate animations for each spell.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 8 of 19 (379 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

May 30, 2013

Yes I agree with you, if you add kudo with more then a hundrends or thousands?, well the sony and dev. shall do it in Playstation home. And i thank you players to understanding. And hopefully the Pottermore shall have Locomtion wands will due in june or july? I kno people wanted 1.99 or 2.99 instead of 3.99 or 4.59 lol. We start with 2.99 will that a good things? 

Message 9 of 19 (367 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

[ Edited ]
May 30, 2013

Ah yes three more to add this custom anime: wizard duel- meaning prepare yourself, Aim- meaning you aim your opponent and selcet your spell quick, and defeated- meanings you lost a duel in wizards match. elevn custom anime to perform lol forgot about this lol. 

Message 10 of 19 (360 Views)