Taliesin_2943 wrote:

when and how much?

Probably Wednesday. Price? Who knows.

Message 3 of 17 (728 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: Pottermore Update: Death Eater Robes and Dark Wizards Mansion

Oct 21, 2013

Given their last private space I'd certainly wait for reviews before spending any money. Did they ever fix the chat system in the last one?

Message 4 of 17 (675 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
229 posts

Oct 21, 2013
No. "Working as designed."
Home spaces in heavy rotation (where you're most likely to find me): Southern Island Hideaway (1 treasure left to find), Acorn Park, Serenity Plaza, Aurora, Pottermore (all public spaces and Hufflepuff Common Room. I am always willing to do trivia on the Hogwarts Express), Peakvox Labs, and Sodium spaces.
Message 5 of 17 (652 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
430 posts

Oct 21, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Given their last private space I'd certainly wait for reviews before spending any money. Did they ever fix the chat system in the last one?

But like Jo said , i'll wait for some review before making a decision.

Sadly, i don't believe in Pottermore anymore & even boycott their store as much as all the places.

Especially after the fiasco the " House in Hogsmeade "  NO chat, Not able to change clothe , not able to use furniture of your choice , No camera use.

It's to bad the place was pretty but all those restriction should've been stipulate on the description board before purchase.

I call it a misleading info & waste of money !

Hopefully SONY will be fair & do a better job this time around.    

Message 6 of 17 (623 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3846 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 21, 2013

SWO92 swatted:

:^/ "As designed" isn't "as advertised." When every Home space prior to Hogsmead allowed chat, cameras, wardrobe, etc. the user has the reasonable expectation that all spaces will allow that. The user sees these as Home features, independent of whichever space he is in. Especially for private spaces.

Failure to volunteer these restrictions to the prospective buyer before the sale is disingenuous at best. I would wait to learn which restrictions apply before parting with my money.

Message 7 of 17 (561 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 21, 2013

Danger_Dad wrote:

SWO92 swatted:

:^/ "As designed" isn't "as advertised." When every Home space prior to Hogsmead allowed chat, cameras, wardrobe, etc. the user gains the reasonable expectation that all spaces will allow that. The user sees these as Home features, independent of whichever space he is in. Especially for private spaces.

Failure to volunteer these restrictions to the prospective buyer before the sale is disingenuous at best. I would wait to learn which restrictions apply before parting with my money.

And the worst part about it is that nothing was done to rectify the issue. Personally I think refunds are in order for anyone who bought this and expected the usual. 

I suspect this new space will be exactly the same and we'll have threads complaining about it. 

Message 8 of 17 (503 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Oct 21, 2013

madouda wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

But like Jo said , i'll wait for some review before making a decision.

Sadly, i don't believe in Pottermore anymore & even boycott their store as much as all the places.

Especially after the fiasco the " House in Hogsmeade "  NO chat, Not able to change clothe , not able to use furniture of your choice , No camera use.

JK Rowling is the person you should boycott.

She's the reason those limits are in place for Pottermore spaces. Don't punish the developers for adhering to her hubris.

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Message 9 of 17 (457 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4495 posts

Oct 21, 2013

StardustChampion wrote:

JK Rowling is the person you should boycott.

She's the reason those limits are in place for Pottermore spaces. Don't punish the developers for adhering to her hubris. 

Source?

(but if you pulled that from that dark nether region of yours, please don't post a link - Ain't Nobawdy Gat Time fer Dat)

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 10 of 17 (449 Views)
0 Likes