May 21 2013
By: xxLizMonxx First Son 4 posts

Pottermore Trading Cards Help :)

4 replies 110 views Edited May 21, 2013

Hi there, 

Does anyone know how the card collecting works - I have been playing all mini games and have won many many times at least over 20 times for each mini game (apart from quiz about 10) and have not received a single card at all!! 

I have only 5 cards left to collect which are:

(yellow) spell 1
(red) potions 15
(green) potions  6
(silver) equipment 9
(orange) miscellany 3

Which happen to be all golds - however no one in in pottermore either has any cards to being with or doesnt have the ones I need, so I am relying on getting them from the mini games... HELP plz! also how often does the free card re generate? as I live in NZ I am on different times to everyone else (so often there is not many people on the same time) Thanks In Advanced

Message 1 of 5 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2038 posts

Re: Pottermore Trading Cards Help :)

May 21, 2013
You can attain pottermore cards by playing the mini games (book hoarding, duelling and trivia), you won't receive one every time you play though so it may take some time.

You'll also find cards laying around the Hogwarts Express space that you can pick up as well, so be sure to keep an eye out for those.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 5 (107 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

May 21, 2013

Yes I know how to collect cards - my question is - how often do you receive cards from the games? as I have played many times for the past few days and haven't received any - and how often does the free card (that u find around diagon alley and the express) regenerate? Thanks

Message 3 of 5 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2038 posts

[ Edited ]
May 21, 2013

xxLizMonxx wrote:

Yes I know how to collect cards - my question is - how often do you receive cards from the games? as I have played many times for the past few days and haven't received any - and how often does the free card (that u find around diagon alley and the express) regenerate? Thanks

To be honest there's really no saying how often you'll get a card neither how fast the cards will spawn in the spaces, it's completely random.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 5 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1633 posts

May 21, 2013

Aw, I thought this thread was titled "Pokemon Trading Cards Help" Smiley Sad

Message 5 of 5 (74 Views)
0 Likes