Jun 07 2007
By: platinum16 Splicer 91 posts

Potential of Home

14 replies 8 views Edited Jun 7, 2007
Ok guys, i've been reading alot and i've noticed alot of ppl commententing of the possibilities but no one is really saying much. so i've decided to make a list of the things i've thought of.
1. Shopping malls, now its just a 3D virtual world of the internet. You will be able to buy clothes and other products which will be shipped to your house. just like online shopping but with 3D stores. now this includes grocery stores, wal-marts, clothes, applicences, endless ideas with that.
2. Seasonal change which i've posted up a couple days ago, alot of people seem to like that idea.
3. now i know this has been said and i kno you can watch movies in the cinema but im thinking that maybe they'd also include moves that are actually at the theaters in reality, to watch from home. But i was also thinking that would make copying easyier then making hard boiled eggs.
4. Trip's to resorts, like beaches with bars and all sorts of stuff. Exoctic places and so on.
5. an actual world where the houses are on a street and you can actually walk down the street and meet a friend at his house. Now i know that as of now when you log out ur home goes with you. But in the future who knows.

Now i want to make it clear the date today is June 7th 2007 and i DO NOT have home i repeat i am NOT a beta tester. I hope to be as of everyone else, but thats not the point i just wanted to make it clear im not breaking the NDA in anyway and that this post is free for disscusion on the endless posibibilties of Home and i was also wondering if people could actually explain their idea in detail to get your point across very well.
i wish this post luck and i hope you all enjoyed my idea's i will post more if they come to mind.
Home Team- TeamElite
PS3 Online ID- Platinum16
Email- HooeyB@mac.com
19/m/toronto

Message 1 of 15 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
621 posts

Re: Potential of Home

Jun 7, 2007
good ideas. i am hoping to get outside beyond our hoses deck in the future sometime. the mall is a little bit to overboard but i guess that would be ok if they could keep up with the latest products..
Signature removed by Admin due to inappropriate content and size violations. Please observe the 150kb limit.
Message 2 of 15 (8 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Jun 7, 2007
i can see some of those things happening in the future... there is many possibilities for this to grow in different ways
Message 3 of 15 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2594 posts

Jun 7, 2007
man I can't wait for Home...
Message 4 of 15 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1589 posts

Jun 7, 2007
I would like them to add the NFL shop as one of the stores.
Message 5 of 15 (8 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jun 7, 2007

i like the idea about movies in theaters being movies in home but how would they price that out? Movie theaters charge a person, would there just be an honor system in home or would they just charge like $100000 a movie? idk

Message 6 of 15 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1589 posts

Jun 7, 2007
I seriously doubt that they will ever have newly released movies in home. There is no way that the movie execs or whoever would ever allow this. This would severly cut down on movie ticket sales. Also to add to what I would like I hope the add NFL gear that we can put on our avatars. I would love to sport a Frank Gore Jersey in home.

Message Edited by Mace Windu on 06-07-2007 02:40 PM

Message Edited by Mace Windu on 06-07-2007 02:41 PM
Message 7 of 15 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
762 posts

Jun 7, 2007
Wow ppl are really going to be living on there ps3s if something like that happens. Im waiting for somone to say "We should have home funerals if somone dies yea that would be pretty sweet"...................
Message 8 of 15 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1589 posts

Jun 7, 2007

VenomXv wrote:
Wow ppl are really going to be living on there ps3s if something like that happens. Im waiting for somone to say "We should have home funerals if somone dies yea that would be pretty sweet"...................

I don't think anyone except you were thinking that.
Message 9 of 15 (8 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Jun 7, 2007
They all sound lame. In reality why even shop on hope when you can do it faster on a PC. I can see it now how frustrating it is to search for something when there is no windows involved (I.E. CTRL + Tab = making it easy to jump from one window to another quicker). I cannot understand how shopping in a 3D environment can be fun, where is the logic in that? Is the enjoyment of seeing a 2D image in 3D get people excited? lol. everyone on here is bragging about how cool home is going to be. Other then socializing amongst other players everything else is pretty much going to suck.

Message Edited by amped602 on 06-07-2007 12:30 PM
Fan boys are tools for the corporate monster they love so much.
Message 10 of 15 (8 Views)
0 Likes